Philadelphia Babies

Pediatrician in the Delco area

Does anyone have any suggestions on good pediatricians in the delco area? Or any ones to avoid? THANKS!

Re: Pediatrician in the Delco area

• We see Dr. Applegate over at Riddle.  I decided to go with him because he was real supportive of breastfeeding and, in those early days, he was actually the most supportive person I had helping me through that tough time. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We go to Pediatric Associates, the Chadds Ford office.  They are affiliated with both Crozer and Riddle, and have other offices.  We like Drs. Brooks (female) and Bollman (male).
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for your input.

• Hi- we go to Pediatric Medical Associates (Advocare) in Havertown on State Road. So far they have been fantastic! they hold an open house for expectant parents monthly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We go to Providence Pediatrics behind Toys R Us next to Riddle.  They have been great.

Dr. Applegate seemed nice, but they had fewer office hours.  Also, after 9mos of dealing with th parking at Riddle, i wanted to be done.

• Parking at Riddle is horrible. My OB is through Riddle and I really don't like the monthly appointments, it will be even more frustrating when I have to go bi-weekly, and weekly. ?I hope they fix it soon.?
  • imagedelsurfgrl:
    We go to Pediatric Associates, the Chadds Ford office.  They are affiliated with both Crozer and Riddle, and have other offices.  We like Drs. Brooks (female) and Bollman (male).

We're going to the Springfield Office. We have our 1st app't with Dr. Bollman on Friday. Everyone seems really nice there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• We've been going to peds associates for almost 5 years now!  I love Drs Bollman and Brooks...the other 2 in the practice are ok, but i only schedule well visits with bollman or brooks.  They are awesome...I love dr bollman's accent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"