Babies on the Brain
Options

Am I crazy?!

2»

Re: Am I crazy?!

• Options

Goodness gracious people, this is STILL going on?  Enough already!

For the record - I did not simply ask if I am pregnant!!!

I think this conversation is getting a little out of hand....us newbies get it.........we are ignorant morons and those of you that have been on this site for years and years OWN this place.

We should have known better than to post here!

• Options
    Kristinmo said:
    What the fuck is going on here?
    Seriously.  The question want "Am I pregnant?"  And the answer was  "We don't know, take a test."  How is that rude?

OMG stop being so NEGATIVE!!11!!

The answer everyone is looking for is "My cousin's wife's aunt's neighbor had all of those symptoms and was totes preggo! And she never got a positive test until she was 27 weeks pregnant, so your negative test is probably wrong!"

Seriously though, I don't understand how "take a test" is rude. 

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Regardless of whether it is annoying or not, you can at least treat a person with respect.
    TTC since 5/13
    BFP 1/23 
    MMC 3/4
    D&C-3/12 
    Currently NTNP
  • Options
    How are we having this conversation again?
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Wow there is a lot of negativity here.....I am getting down to my last days on pcp and I think I would be just as excited if that happened to me.....sounds promising but don't get your hopes up until you take a test! Let us know how it comes out!

Glad you're laying off the angel dust while TTC. 

Pretty much all of OP's symptoms could also be PMS symptoms, so they aren't indicators of pregnancy.  I have had so many symptoms over the years and had cycles that i just knew I was pregnant, but got a BFN.  The only time I was pregnant (after IVF #2) I had no symptoms at all.  I was convinced that it didn't work.

• How could the man I loved, whose children I wanted to have and breast-feed, be a heroin dealer?

• It wasn't heroin, it was angel dust, PCP...

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options
    I don't know, but I'm pulling out my BINGO card.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options
    Any time a post title is "Am I Crazy??" I automatically answer "Yep!" in my head and don't bother reading it.

I don't know, but I'm pulling out my BINGO card.
    Hey, you don't know her lyfe! I feel bad for anyone you have ever shared an oxygen molecule with, but more specifically your husband and your kids. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    You should def test :) Let us know.
    or not! haha
    **~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"