March 2012 Moms

Trampoline!

I know @Wipz posted a few months ago about buying her little guy a trampoline. I ended up picking up the same one that she got in a lightning deal the other day on Amazon and, wow, it's a HUGE success! Alexander is a jumping fool and loves it. He took an awesome nap and went to sleep before he even hit the mattress that night thanks to all the jumping wearing him out. Since he's such a big kid, I don't think we'll get the years of use out of it like smaller kids might but, for $44, it'll be well worth the time he can use it.

Just wanted to shout out a recommendation in case some of you were still looking for Christmas gifts! (It was heavy and I was too lazy to hide it so I just gave it to Alexander now.)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Trampoline!

• So glad he is enjoying it.. :)
  • Does your guy like his, too? Any injuries yet? I've been mildly worried about him whacking his teeth on the bar.

• Loading the player...
  • Nope no injuries but we took it down for a while due to space issues.. the worst thing for us is houdini figured out how to undo the zipper from the inside almost straight away LOL..

but we  had no probs... since only one kid at a time that cuts back on the potential for injuries and we always make him hold onto the bar when he is jumping..l I was worried about a twisted ankle but he was actually really good.. and no socks on in trampoline.. = not so slippy
  • Excited30 said:
    I love the idea of a trampoline.  How sweet!  I, like Wipz, am strapped for space, and so I'm not gonna get one.  If I wasn't I would consider it.  Her big (in size) gift was an wooden art easel which takes up a corner spot in the living room.  It's from grandma.  She has that out now, but not the supplies until Christmas.
    Wow. Thank you for reminding me that I also bought an easel and hid it away so well and so long ago that I totally forgot about it. I have a feeling we're going to wind up strapped for space soon!

• I've been wanting to get one of those little trampolines for LO, but just haven't been able to conceptualize where it will actually go. We did get one of those easel's from IKEA that are only $10 right now along with a play table and chairs. I'm thinking the trampoline will be for LO's bday!
  • We just decided that we want to get DS a trampoline as well, but I'm thinking we'll do that for his birthday in Feb.  Thanks for the tip on Amazon lightning deals though - I'll watch those between now and Christmas and hopefully we can get one for him there!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"