Infertility

update on me-third beta

So apparently my betas are still going up but the REs are not happy that the HCG levels are still low. ?I don't even know what they are. ?I was too sad to even ask. ?I have to have a 4th beta on Friday and then depending I will have to stop my meds and move on. ?This is just so heartbreaking. ?To finally get a BFP after all these years and then have it go like this.image
Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: update on me-third beta

• Oh No! ?I am so sorry,

I will keep everything crossed that your betas make a turn around. ?

I am going to hope for a new year miracle.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry. I had the same thing happen to me on my last IVF and it's just brutal. :(  But miracles DO happen, and I hope you are one of them.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry but dont lose hope yet. I know how hard it is though-I have been there. My thoughts are w. you :)
  • Praying hard for your miracle! ?Don't lose hope!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry!  I really hope that you'll get good news on Fri.  Have said a prayer for you.

Blessings,

K

• Oh honey, I wish things were progressing better for you. Praying that Friday will be a solid beta and I will have to go to California to help you go baby shopping. Call or email me if you need. ::::Hugs:::::
  • I am praying for a miracle for you. I hope that the BETA is just a slow riser. Good luck (((HUGS)))
  • Oh hun...I'm so sorry. I hope that things turn around. Don't lose all hope yet, miracles can happen. ((hugs))
    DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
    Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
    There's No Crying in Baseball
    ***My posts are always SAIFW**
  • I'm sorry but please try not to loose hope. I will be praying that you get some great news on Friday!!!
  • I'm saying bir prayers for some big jumping beta #'s, I really hope you get your miracle.

((HUGS))

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • NO!!  I will send all my positive thoughts your way.  Hang in there!! We are all rooting for you.

• I'm sorry you are so sad.  I hope your beta does a nice big jump on Friday. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oh honey, I am so sorry you're going through this. I know the heartache that you're feeling. We're here for you no matter what. ((HUGS))
  • I'm so sorry, honey.  I'm holding onto hope that your betas will jump.  ((( BIG HUGS )))
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • i'm sorry.  i hope they will have good news for you on friday, though
  • praying for a strong beta on Friday.... (((((hugs)))))
    After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
  • I'm hoping you have a strong beta on Fri. ?Hang in there - I've been in the exact same situation and I know how hard it is. ?((hugs))

• Oh wow, that has got to be so incredibly hard.  I really hope #4 is a nice big number for you.
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am so sorry that this is happening.... I really hope that things turn around for beta number 4
  • I'm so sorry

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just saw this post.  I am so sorry, I am praying for better news.  You have been in my thoughts all week.  ((((Hugs))))
    Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!
  • I'm sorry.  I completely understand.  I sometimes wish mine was a bfn, instead of going through the same thing you are.  2009 will be our year.
  • I am so sorry.  Here's to a better 2009.
  • I'm so sorry you are going thru this. I am praying your next beta is a good solid number.
  • I am so sorry sweetie. I am praying for a miracle for you.  ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"