August 2011 Moms
Options

Happy Friday!

What's everyone up to this weekend?  Or, if you're not reading this until Sunday or Monday, what did you do over the weekend?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    We have no plans.  DH has finals next week, so he is studying all weekend, and I've kept the calendar clear. 

The weather is crummy, so the girls and I will probably go stir crazy.  We desperately need to go shopping (food & household stuff), but the carts will be all wet, and I do not feel up to battling the weekend crowds with them by myself.  We'll probably keep busy with crafts and Christmas decorating fun.  Hoping to make it to my parents on Sunday for dinner.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I have some studying to do for my classes. Sunday Little D turns 8 and we have a Santa photo session, cake and presents, a Christmas party, a parade, and decorating the house to do.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is Icemageddon 2013 here in North Texas. The roads are treacherous and people have been stranded overnight, having to abandon their cars or risk freezing to death. So, we are homebound. And boy oh boy do we have cabin fever! It is only 19 degrees here and I don't have a water-proof snow coat for Lincoln so we can't even go outside and play for a few minutes. Bahumbug.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"