Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Breakfast ideas for 11 month old

Hello all,

I have been running out of ideas for good breakfast options for my 11 month old son.  He pretty much has oatmeal and yogurt with fruit and I wanted to see if any of you had some other ideas.  He eats this at daycare so it can't be anything like eggs, etc that you would make fresh at home.  He gets these things on the weekend but during the week I can't think of much else to give him. 

Re: Breakfast ideas for 11 month old

• My DS loves pancakes (I tear it up in little pieces), muffins (also in little pieces), and there's always cheerios or other small cereals.
    imageimage
  • We do whole grain waffles/blueberry waffles, muffins, cheerios, toast with butter and jelly.

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Loading the player...
  • I give him 1 form of grains be it cheerios, pancakes, waffles, toast, bagel, ect. I then pair it with fruit. If I know he's going to have a light protein day then I'll scramble some eggs for him. Also, if he needs some more protein/fat I'll make a really watered down smoothie using yogurt. I like keeping breakfast simple.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I've been making these muffins lately and he loves them. No sugar, I swap pure maple syrup for the honey, and I use coconut oil for the fat. DH likes them too, so it's a double win! :)
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My DS loves whole grain toast with some all natural apple spread on it and a scrambled egg. Or I'll give him the toast and a pouch with fruit in it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"