2nd Trimester
Options

Worried

So my hubby and I are expecting our second child. We have a beautiful little girl who will be three in January. I am feeling concerned because up until two days ago I was sure this baby was a girl too. We don't find out what it is until the 26th of Dec. I am worried that if the baby is a boy I will not know how to raise him since I have only had a girl. I feel silly for this but I am just worried I am not cut out to be a boys mom.

Re: Worried

• Options
    This is my first pregnancy and silly enough I have nieces and nephews, but I too have this concern as the girls always attached to me easier.  I just remind myself either way this child will be mine and as a parent in general I will make mistakes, but I will not let gender hold me back from raising him between what it right and wrong.  You could still dress him cute in stylish sporty outfits, and give him the effection he needs.  Look on the bright side girls end up being daddy's girl and boys love on mommy typically.  I even seen potty training methods like placing cheerios in the toilet and having the boy aim to sink them. You can get that. Creative with a girl..lol..Good luck either way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"