May 2014 Moms
Options

WE FIND OUT THE GENDER TOMORROW!!!!

Tomorrow is the day that we have been waiting for since the day I took the pregnancy test (Other than my due date of course) 
We will find out at 11 a.m. tomorrow and I am so nervous, anxious and excited.
I am only anxious and nervous bc my husband REALLY wants a boy and im scared he wont be as excited if they say we are having a girl.
I know he will love our child the same no matter what but he has always talked about how much he wants a boy!!!! AHHHH I wont be able to sleep tonight! I cannot wait to finally know!!!

Re: WE FIND OUT THE GENDER TOMORROW!!!!

• Options
    So exciting!!! I feel the same way I'm afraid when we find out in a couple weeks my husband won't be as excited if it's a girl. I hope he hides it though if that's the case so I don't get upset. Good luck! Hope baby cooperates for you :)
  • Options
    We find out tomorrow too and I feel like it's the biggest most exciting Christmas present ever. My coworkers are laughing because I'm just sitting at my desk stupid-smiling. I can't concentrate and won't be sleeping either!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes I am at work and can't think about anything else either, obviously, I mean im posting about it while im supposed to be working. oops, hope I dont get in trouble :/ LOL
    But yes I have already thought about exploding if he looks upset if we find out we are having a girl. Hopefully he will be excited either way, although I know deep down he will kinda fall apart if we find out we are having a girl. Yall please let me know what yall find out and I hope your bebes cooperate as well!
  • Options
    He's allowed to have emotions when you find out. I hid my reaction around family, but I totally lost it a few times after finding out we're most likely having a boy. Even I was surprised by my reaction, but I couldn't help it. He'll get over it.

• Options
    What the hell is it with men and wanting boys?  Are they that penis obsessed? My H is the exact same way.
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Options
    pandadairpandadair member
    edited December 2013
    What the hell is it with men and wanting boys?  Are they that penis obsessed? My H is the exact same way.
    My husband played a huge part in raising his younger brother, so I think he just kind of identifies with that role. In general, though, I think most people just have these ridiculous gendered notions of what you "do" with a boy vs. with a girl. My dad wanted, and got, only daughters.

• Options
    My husband helped raised his little brother as well so im guessing this is why...He has not shut up about how he wants to coach little league baseball and football and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!
  • Options
    sarah4au1 said:
    My husband helped raised his little brother as well so im guessing this is why...He has not shut up about how he wants to coach little league baseball and football and BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!
    You should point out that girls play sports, too, and their teams need coaches. Those are the gendered notions I was referring to. The other part I get. My husband's dad left after his brother was born, and I think he just wants to be the dad to a boy that he didn't have.

• Options

so exciting!!!

gah i don't find out for 25 days. but who's counting?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So exciting!!!! I felt the same slightly at my gender sonogram but I promise once you see your baby actually look like a baby bouncing all around you wont care what sex it is....once they announced the sex and said its a boy we both fell even more in love with him.....keep us posted on the exciting news :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So exciting to find out what you're having.  I totally didn't sleep the night before either it was greater than Christmas because I got to find out two!!  Keep us posted!  You'll both be happy with whatever you're given eventually, but don't feel bad or be angry at DH if either of you are disappointed.  You'll get over it and be excited.  It's okay to want one more than the other and its natural.  I probably wouldn't go writing about it in the baby book, but baby won't know later how you felt! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"