March 2013 Moms

I just need a break!!!

I'm about to lose my friggin' mind! I guess we are going brought the 8 month sleep regression or something but I literally cried when dh left for work this morning! I don't know how much more I can take! Since dd started crawling and pulling up I thought she would sleep better because she was so much more active during the day. Boy was I wrong!!!!! Sorry. Just needed to vent to someone that could relate!

Re: I just need a break!!!

• I've recently had those feelings of being burnt out. It comes and goes with her moods I guess. Right now she is mellow but she will turn wild in a week or two because she is cutting a tooth and last time she was chill at first and then she lost it. I just chopped up some mango and stores it in the freezer. I am going to bed early from now until the bomb hits.

Getting out of the house helps me. Sometimes we just window shop so I can look at a different set of four walls. Most of the stuff my baby thinks is exciting is so boring to me that I have to break it up however I can.

I hope it gets better for you soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yesterday I had about three all-out sobbing breakdowns because my daughter absolutely refused her bottles and would not tolerate being put in her crib to nap. I felt like I can't even provide her with her most basic needs. Sorry you're feeling bad. You're not alone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the support ladies! Some days it's just so hard! And the fact that she depends soley on me for eating and sleeping is just very overwhelming at times. I'm really trying hard to keep positive but it's a struggle lately. :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"