Single Parents

ds is a big brother

Bd just texted me, his so had their little girl a week ago. Ds isa big brother at 4 months old. This is how i feel about that text message

Re: ds is a big brother

• What a dick.
  • that's a classic pic... but, wow, what a douche bag.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup it was extremley uncomfortable and made me want to deck him since he still wont publicly acknowledge my ds as his
  • Is he one of those "Not mine unless DNA proves it" guys?  Are you going after him for child support, because that would be a slap in the face to the mother of his daughter... How long have they been together that he know has another child 4 months after yours was born?  (sorry, I don't remember everyone's story...)
  • Its all good him and his wife were estranged when him and i hooked up. We were beyond drunk and i was seperating from my xh at the time he said he would never get back with his wife. Well a couple weeks after i told him i was pregnant with his kid he announced they were back together so he wantef to be an uninvolved party.

He tends to randomly pop up to beg my forgivness ask for another chance ask to be in ds life then disapear when i tell him its on him if he wants to be involved.

I know hes not serious since he lies through his teeth to his wife who thinks hes not the father to ds.
  • I'd slap him with child support just because he sounds like a douche.  But it's also important for your LO.  Even if you don't need the money you can put it in a bank account for LO's future.  It takes two and he should be made to take some kind of responsibility for his children.
  • Totally planning on serving his ass with child support. He at least owes ds that much since hes in the life of his other four kids.
  • he sounds like a complete douche. go for child support. your son deserves it
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Yep, my LO has a big sister who is 11 months older than her. WTF is the matter with these douche bags?!

• I think it's hilarious that when it comes to our bodies, the government wants to pass all this legislature so that we're pretty much forced to go through with a pregnancy, even if the pregnancy is a danger to our health... Yet... these guys that fertilize and run... Ain't no law against that.

sorry, that was my pro-life/pro-woman comment of the day.

Anyone remember that news article I posted about the man that wanted to make being a single mom a form of child abuse? 
  • Roxalot said:

I think it's hilarious that when it comes to our bodies, the government wants to pass all this legislature so that we're pretty much forced to go through with a pregnancy, even if the pregnancy is a danger to our health... Yet... these guys that fertilize and run... Ain't no law against that.

sorry, that was my pro-life/pro-woman comment of the day.

Anyone remember that news article I posted about the man that wanted to make being a single mom a form of child abuse? 
    Wth most of us are doing the best we can! Yup im totally abusing my son. By not having his sperm donner around. Which wasnt even my choice, it was his. I have gifs for this im sure.
  • What made that article even more infuriating was the fact that the guy wanting to pass the bill for that was a mid-50's white guy who was unmarried with no kids. "Awww... I'm sorry you're hideous and no woman in her right mind would allow you to 'plant the seed', but are you really THAT bitter about it? Really?"
  • Roxalot said:

What made that article even more infuriating was the fact that the guy wanting to pass the bill for that was a mid-50's white guy who was unmarried with no kids. "Awww... I'm sorry you're hideous and no woman in her right mind would allow you to 'plant the seed', but are you really THAT bitter about it? Really?"

Also probably a fed with a silver spoon never said no to went to every best private school parents are still together white boy who believes in limmiting our acess to birth control cause if you have birth control your a slut
  • Isn't that most old white male republicans, though? LOL

I'll stop with the politics, I'm not wanting to offend anyone... hahaha
  • Lol we might be the least offensive bump board
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"