December 2010 Moms
Options

HDBD 12/4/13

lulu8109lulu8109 member
edited December 2013 in December 2010 Moms
Congrats @jax63081 on her new baby girl!

Due Dates:

utlawgirl = Dec 15th
star1123 = Jan ?
strunella = Jan 28
keags5496 = Feb 9th
AndreaG2010 = Feb 27th
ChristineRich06 = March 27th
erind0213 = March 28th
lulu8109 = April 6th
kelcaryn20 = April 7th
Smores730 = April 25th
Serendipity117 = April 28th
SpitsNGiggles = May 11th
Rainydayluck = May 15th

Questions:

How many weeks are you?

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date?

Milestones/ questions/ vents?

QOTW:  What is on your shopping list for the new baby?  Are you going to be buying a new car seat / crib / stroller / etc?  Any splurges that aren't really necessities?

Bonus: Bump pic!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD 12/4/13

• Options
    22 weeks, 3 days (I lose track, so I count on my ticker for this!)

Team Blue

Ugh, I totally burned my belly while cooking on Thanksgiving.  I spilled a fair amount of boiling water on my poor bump.  On top of that, I had an allergic reaction to the cloth tape I was using to bandage myself up.  FUN.

We need to buy an additional infant car seat base and car seat adaptor for the stroller, since we made due without them with DS.  We'll also need to pick up another humidifier for the baby's room. 

I plan on splurging on new cribbing for baby and a new diaper bag for myself =)
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

lulu - That just sucks about burning your bump!  Ugh, I hope you are healed by now!

C'mon ladies!  I want to see those bumps.  I'm living vicariously through each of you KU.

:P
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey there! Sorry I've been MIA... but it looks like I'm next up! Hooray! Can I please have this baby already (though preferably NOT on Nora's birthday)?

I'm hangin' in there. Antsy as hell. Nora was born at 37w4d, so this last two weeks or so of misery is new for me. Fun times!

38 weeks
    Girl
    Milestone is that I am past the time when Nora was born, so... yay?
    QOTW: We did get a new car seat, but that was mainly because we lent our old one to SIL and it came back looking like it had been through the ringer... so it was time. Got a new double BOB, and I wish we could replace the old single BOB with the newer model, but it's just not really practical. DH wants a scmancy new video monitor with wifi, so we'll probably do that, too. We also got a mini co-sleeper for this time around, since we've moved and the kids' bedrooms are upstairs now (and we are down), so it's likely the new baby will be in our room for a little longer this time around.
    No bump pic, sorry... but rest assured that I am gigantic.
      norathe girlsamelia
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to @jax63081 on your baby! And congrats @Cheekers2010! So excited to see you on this list -- you're due right around the time my SIL is!

Sorry about the bump burn, @lulu8109. I spill everything on my bump nowadays, so I can't believe something like that hasn't happened to me yet!
      norathe girlsamelia
  • Options
    Hey ladies. Well, I got the sad news on Monday that I've had a missed miscarriage. I'm 9 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6. I will miss the check in and hope to rejoin you soon.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Hey ladies. Well, I got the sad news on Monday that I've had a missed miscarriage. I'm 9 weeks but the baby stopped growing at 6. I will miss the check in and hope to rejoin you soon.
    I'm so sorry for your loss
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? 23.5 weeks

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date? BOY

Milestones/ questions/ vents? I will be 24 weeks Friday, so hitting VDAY!

QOTW:  What is on your shopping list for the new baby?  Are you going to be buying a new car seat / crib / stroller / etc?  Any splurges that aren't really necessities?

Luckily most of our "big items" including the nursery was gender neutral. So its getting a big girl room ready for Courtney has some needs.

I'll get a new stroller, which is between 160-200 ... it has the sit and stand option for DD. I have been splurging on clothes!! Baby boy already has 3 pair of shoes. To my defense everything has been on sale, but still I am slowing stock piling.

Bonus: Bump pic!(I am hoping next week).
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    @Cheekers2010, I'm so very sorry.  *Hugs*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry, @Cheekers2010
      norathe girlsamelia
  • Options
    Thanks all.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    @Cheekers2010 I am so very sorry for your loss. Big hugs to you.

• Options
    19w3d.

A/S is next Thursday, a week from today. I'm getting excited!

On Monday I'll be half baked :) I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. Oh, I've had more movement from baby this week and its becoming more consistent.

There isn't a whole lot we'll need for this baby since we already have all the necessities. Our list includes another camera for our monitors and a new crib mattress. If its a boy we'll have to go but some clothes since all of O's stuff is the opposite season and we don't have many neutral things.

Bump pic later after I can get someone to take it
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"