December 2010 Moms

What do you love about 3?

As our not-so-little LOs turn 3 what are you loving about them these days? They're turning into such amazing little people aren't they?!?!

image   image

Re: What do you love about 3?

• I'm loving seeing his imagination blossom. Last week he arranged chairs, footstools, and steps to make different "vehicles" it was a train, then he moved two cubes to the side and made an airplane, the made it a square and said it was a car. So much fun watching his mind work! And he got my DD and niece involved.

image   image

• I love their imagination and the playing together oh and lets not forget SCHOOL!

We typically have bear hunts- we look for bears everywhere armed with our "swords"(the straight pieces from the train set)- and we live in suburban Chicago so there are not bears here but they are obsessed with the movie Brave.

• Loading the player...
  • That is an adorable pic!

I love that he is *almost* PTed finally. I love how smart he is, and all the funny, clever things he says. I love when I overhear him teaching things to DD, or "reading" her a book that he has basically memorized.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love that he is potty trained. And I love how funny he has become! Dh couldn't figure something out on the futon. J comes in and says "I have an idea, daddy!" Dh asked him what was his idea. He replied "how bout a mouseketool!?"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • I love his independence.  He likes to go to the bathroom by himself or do things on his own.  I love that he likes to help cook or clean up.  I also love how sweet he is.  He played patty cake with my belly yesterday.

He's also is sarcastic, like mom.  I love it.

• EMO- LOVE the picture!

JareBear- That phase has been used around our house before too!

I love that we can have a "real" conversation. I also love that he can entertain himself. He is so imaginative!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @EMOmamma - So cute!

I love how imaginative DS is.  He'll pretend to read a book and it's funny to hear what he makes up. 

I love how sweet he is.  He's a total mamma's boy and I love it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I love the imagination and hearing Courtney play. Often times I catch her imitating things I would say, and I think this holiday and the magic behind santa and his elves has been awesome too!
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"