TTC After a Loss
Options

Embarassing--Also on PL board..

Ok--so this is my night last night. We had an awesome time, went to Dave & Busters with some friends. Finally crawled into bed around 12:00, around 1:30 I am woke up with sharp, stabbing, shooting pain in my abdomen. It was terrible, I hobbled my way into the bathroom and thought maybe I had to go to the bathroom but couldn't. So I go back to bed, and the pain is just not subsiding. I woke up DH & he said I am taking you to the ER, I am not taking a chance, esp after ectopic surgery, or it could be your appendix, gall stones, or kidney stones ( DH is an RN).So we go to the ER, and they run a bunch of tests, everything came back normal & they think it was either really bad gas, I pulled something, or AF getting ready to rear her ugly head. Ugh! I went to the ER for gas! I was so embarrassed, they were glad I came in since I had the surgery, and it wasn't a chance anyone was willing to take. When they did the b/w though, my pg test came back negative, so I am praying AF shows REALLY soon! I didn't get home until 5:30 this morning & I am exhausted! I am so ready for 2009!!!!

Re: Embarassing--Also on PL board..

• Options

That would be a little embarrassing -- but I too have had gas that almost made me go to the ER.  After what you have been through -- you have every right to go to the ER.  Plus you can just say you were listening to DH.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That's it! I'll just blame it on DH. I was just so scared that something was going on with my tube---and I was freaking out crying, so I am guessing that didn't help very much :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad that you're ok! I'm sure you'll get over the embarrassment soon enough!
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    better to be embarrassed than not get help when you need it.  I think you made the right choice!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    (((hugs))) that would be embarassing, but definitely better safe than sorry.  I hope it means AF is right around the corner.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"