Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Shoulder shrugging

DD turned 11mos today. She's right on track or ahead on all of her milestones and is perfectly healthy.

Yesterday I noticed her shrug her right shoulder, almost like she shivered. She has done it a handful of times since. The act of shrugging seems involuntary. My DH is a doc and is not concerned, but in taking her to the pedi next week anyway.

Just wondered if anyone else has dealt with this.
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: Shoulder shrugging

• Options
    Babies often shiver when they're peeing, too. I know that sounds silly but they do, so it's possible that's all it is. Based on what carly said I would definitely mention to pedi though!
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options
    She does have a bad GI bug and cold right now. We are seeing pedi tomorrow and I will bet it's an ear infection. Thanks ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AimeeL85 said:
    Babies often shiver when they're peeing, too. I know that sounds silly but they do, so it's possible that's all it is. Based on what carly said I would definitely mention to pedi though!
    DS did this at about 7 months, it went away as quickly as it started. However he does sometimes shiver when he pees too. 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Her cold is almost gone and she did it like twice today. Looks like it's on it's way out, along with the cold. Thanks all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"