2nd Trimester
Options

Another boy!

Found out yesterday we are having another boy, that makes 3 for us!  A tiny part of me is sad I'll never have that girl to go shopping with and have coffee with like I do with my mom, but I know there is a reason we are having another boy.  And our 2 boys now are so sweet and amazing.  Also learned I do have an anterior placenta, which explains why I don't feel this baby as much as did with my others.  Hoping as I get bigger I'll feel him more.  I always loved that part.  Bring on the grocery bills and laundry!  =)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Another boy!

• Options
    Anterior placenta as well and having my second boy. Definitely cried for three days when I found out bc I wanted a girl so bad and I knew this was our last. I wanted to fix all my mothers wrong doings with me. But now that the sadness passed I'm so excited to have another one coming like ds since he is so amazing. Congrats!

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    True story on the lower drama teenage years!  My brother has a 13 yo step daughter and my SIL is 22 so I saw some of her high school drama.  =)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm having another boy too.  This will l be my 2nd Boy.  I have a 16 yr old girl.  I teared up today in the store when I saw all the cute baby girl stuff. Dh is not my daughter's father and he really wanted a girl of his own.

I think it's hard for me because I had my dd so young and I couldn't buy all the cute stuff for her because we were broke. I'm sad that we won't have vs a girl together because this is our last. 

Then dd has a mood swim my and I'm thankfull I won't have to do the teen girl years again. 
    “On the Road that I have taken, one day walking I awaken, amazed to see where I've come, where I'm going, where I'm from.” ― Dean Koontz, The Book Of Counted Sorrows

Baby Ansan 1-21-13
    Stephanie 5-23-97
    3rd baby due 5-5-14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"