December 2010 Moms

I my kiddo seing ghosts?

So, Jacob freaked me out yesterday. We were on our way down the stairs to brush our teeth before heading out to DC when he says "There is Kenneth's." (Kenneth is my Uncle) and I respond "What is Kenneth's?" "There is Kenneth's daddy!" while he was looking and pointing 1 meter in front of me in the plateau between the stairs.

My grandfather passed away in a car driving from our house (he had long-time cancer). We have never spoken of my granddad, and never mentioned that he is my uncle's dad (I don't speak to my biological mother, so it would not be natural). My granddad build and lived in this house for his last 20+ years.

Scared the bejeepers out of me, because he has previously spoken to "non-apparent" things and being scared of other things that aren't visual to me (us).

What can I do?
<3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers

Re: I my kiddo seing ghosts?

• I believe in stuff like this, so I think it's totally possible for DS to have seen your uncle. I'm not sure there's anything to do about it really, unless you feel like it's bothering DS or something. You could encourage him to talk about it with you, I guess.

On Thanksgiving, we were at my mom's house & DS & I were looking at a picture of my dad. DS never met my dad b/c he passed away less than a month before DS was born. I pointed to the pic & said, "That's your Pop-Pop, but you've never met him, have you?"

DS surprisingly shook his head yes & so I asked him when he met him.

DS said, "When I was in your belly & the doctor took me out of your belly". So, he basically said he met my dad on the day he was born!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love stories like this. You hear for too many of them to have them be wierd coincidences in my opinion. If it isn't bothering him I wouldn't worry about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Look at it like this... the ghosts he's seeing are people who love him and would watch out for him.  It isn't like he's being haunted by scary ghosts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"