Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Dot on what would be the hcg line of Pregnancy Test...Positive or Defective?

Hello,

I don't know if this has occurred with anyone else in the past, so any feedback would be helpful.  My hubs and I have a 20 month old and haven't been TTC but not preventing it either.  We did mess around during the time of my ovulation.  I'm having similar pregnancy symptoms from my first pregnancy (nausea, light-headed, having hot flashes, and physically drained), but with an occasional warm tingly feeling in my lower abdomen.  I took a POS test (first response) and the control line came up right away.  After the time elapsed, I checked and there was a pink dot where the hcg line should start, but no distinct or faint line after. 

AF is due on Wednesday, but I am obsessing...and figured that I would ask here to see if anyone else may have had, or is currently experiencing, a similar occurrence.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and for your time if you choose to respond.

Best to you and plenty of baby dust!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dot on what would be the hcg line of Pregnancy Test...Positive or Defective?

• Options
    ajmarimba said:
    Hello,

I don't know if this has occurred with anyone else in the past, so any feedback would be helpful.  My hubs and I have a 20 month old and haven't been TTC but not preventing it either.  We did mess around during the time of my ovulation.  I'm having similar pregnancy symptoms from my first pregnancy (nausea, light-headed, having hot flashes, and physically drained), but with an occasional warm tingly feeling in my lower abdomen.  I took a POS test (first response) and the control line came up right away.  After the time elapsed, I checked and there was a pink dot where the hcg line should start, but no distinct or faint line after. 

AF is due on Wednesday, but I am obsessing...and figured that I would ask here to see if anyone else may have had, or is currently experiencing, a similar occurrence.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and for your time if you choose to respond.

Best to you and plenty of baby dust!
    Sounds defective.  Take another test.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    If it was after the time limit, I wouldn't trust it, just take another test in a couple days if AF hasn't started.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If I've offended anyone with the baby dust comment...sorry. I'm new to this board, and meant no harm by it.

It wasn't after the time limit, just popped up there within the allotted time. 

I'll check again in the morning tomorrow.  Thank you for your responses.
  • Options
    I'm not a Justin Bieber fan...thanks.
  • Options
    ajmarimba said:

I'm not a Justin Bieber fan...thanks.

Ok ok... One direction then
  • Options
    Cute...still not even close. :) 
  • Options
    ADH0906ADH0906 member
    edited December 2013
    ADH0906 said:
    1D>JB

BSB > 1D > JB
    NKOTB > BSB > 1D > JB

Bitch, please.image

(Love you, Brian.)

ETA:  Sorry for the threadjack, OP.  Sounds like a defective test.

n Chart</a>"http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Charww.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Chart</a>

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Defective test it is.  Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"