Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Angelversary today. ****ticker warning, pregnancy mentioned****

It's been one year today since our sweet boys were born. I can hardly believe that a year has passed already. I keep thinking about what might've been and where we'd be today if they hadn't come so very early. I picture my family fawning over them at thanksgiving like they did the u/s pictures and video of the babies I'm carrying now. I hate it that they never got to meet Elliott and Ryland and love them like we did. I also feel so guilty for being pregnant right now and feeling happy again. I know that these babies will never replace Elliott and Ryland, but it just feels wrong to have something to celebrate at this time. We went to the cemetery yesterday and took them their Christmas tree. It just kills me to think of my beautiful babies there in the ground when they should be growing and smiling with me.
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

Re: Angelversary today. ****ticker warning, pregnancy mentioned****

• Options
    So many hugs to you. This is a hard day, I know being pregnant again complicates all the feelings. I often think about what our family would be like if Stella had lived, especially around the holidays.

I hope you can have some peace today thinking of your little ones.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • Options
    ***Siggy warning***

I will be in your shoes on Sunday. Its so very hard. We cannot help but think about those who are not here, and what life should have been. Thinking of you and your DH today. 

Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry :(  Lots of love to you today <3
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Options
    So sorry sweetie!! Hugs to you!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• Options
    BrittianyMBrittianyM member
    edited December 2013

Hugs to you!

Brooke Elizabeth born Feb 17, 2013 grew wings May 9, 2013 @ 11 weeks & 4 days old from SIDS

PitaPata Dog tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Huge hug on the twins angelversary.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• Options
    Huge hugs. I hope the day goes by without too much tears and pain. And it's okay to be happy again. The babies you are carrying now need your love just as much as your angels, and there will be lots of happy and sad times in the months to come. ((Hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm so truly sorry. *hugs*
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Thinking of you !!!
    DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    I am so sorry, Big Hugs your way! Sweet that you brought them a tree. I remember my Grandma bringing my sister who passed a wreath every year to her resting place on Christmas Eve. 

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your support. I feel like I've been such a mess this last week. My boys have been constantly on my mind I just miss them so much. Dealing with being pregnant again is just adding to it. I feel so guilty all around.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• Options
    I am so sorry. Big hugs to you! I'm sure your boys are so happy to be big brothers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"