March 2014 Moms
Options

Cyber Monday

My job doesn't give me much computer time so I need you ladies to tell me if there are any great scores out there??!!

Come on....who got the goods??

Re: Cyber Monday

• Options
    TBH there isn't much that I've seen/found... only one that was 'excited' about was Urban Decay has their Book of Shadows for $25... but shipping is $8... I have enough UD Palettes that I didn't want to pay for the shipping... :/
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    ASOS is having 30% off everything (CODE: GIMMEMORE). Going to go home tonight and order some maternity clothes!

JCREW is 30% off (CODE: HOLIDAY), thinking of getting Baby something cute from there.

Land of Nod has 15% off (CODE: SAVE15), most likely will get Baby something there too.

Happy shopping!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Babies r us has maternity for 60-70% off.. The snugabunny swing is $124 at target.. The baby Einstein ocean playmat is $30 on amazon..
  • Options
    I found the baby book and diaper caddy I want at BRU for 33% off each - found them just by pulling up my registry and seeing what is on sale.  

I also got the A&H diaper pail and some refills for ... I think it was $27 for the pail gift set (comes with 10 refill bags - usually $40) and $14 for a box of 32 refills (usually $20something).  That's been on sale since Friday though.

Amazon has some decent Lightning Deals so far if you're after those specific items - a pretty nice video monitor went for $80 and there was a really nice FP swing for $100 but it sold out really fast.  Several things on my registry have good prices today but I'm waiting to see if anything more interesting pops up.

Diapers.com and BRU both have a ton of things on their sale pages but honestly I'm unimpressed with the prices; nothing better than you see on their normal sale prices.
  • Options
    I think the pre-black friday online specials, and those available on black friday were all so much better! I'm glad I didn't wait!
  • Options
    TBH there isn't much that I've seen/found... only one that was 'excited' about was Urban Decay has their Book of Shadows for $25... but shipping is $8... I have enough UD Palettes that I didn't want to pay for the shipping... :/
    I'm going to do a minor thread hijack, my apologies.  I've been contemplating the UD Naked 2 palette, do you have it/like it?  The only thing holding me back is the new Naked 3 has rosy undertones, which I like a lot for my blue eyes and I don't want to buy both.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BethSt said:

I'm going to do a minor thread hijack, my apologies.  I've been contemplating the UD Naked 2 palette, do you have it/like it?  The only thing holding me back is the new Naked 3 has rosy undertones, which I like a lot for my blue eyes and I don't want to buy both.

I'm going to jump in on this. I LOVE my Naked 2 palette. I have blue eyes too and pretty much every color works with blue eyes. The colors are so pigmented and wear for a long time. Best eyeshadow I've ever owned. You wouldn't be disappointed with either. It's all going to land on your preference for the specific shade choices.

• Options

BethSt said:
    I'm really close to adding it to my cart for this order since you get free shipping on orders $50 or more. I have the original Naked Palette when that came out back I want to say 2 or 3 years ago and LOVE it! I was debating on the 2 or 3, but since PP said that Naked 2 is great for blue eyes I may go with 2! I also have Alice Book of Shadows (my favorite), and I <3 NYC Book. I want to get the Vice Book too, but my practical self says not too since I already have a ton. I LOVE UD!
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• Options
    I'm in serious need of bath towels so if anyone sees any deals on those will you point me in that direction? Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I bought clothes from BRU for LO since they have the 50% clothing deal going on today (almost all clothing). I got away with 10 onsies, 6 pairs of pants, 6 pack of socks, 3 outfits, and 6 headbands for $70.

ETA: left info out
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    WickedNE said:
    BethSt said:

I need to jump on this too. I've had the Naked2 palette for almost a year now. It's amazing! I use it almost every single day. The shades are great, and the colors are super pigmented. UD is the best! I'm debating on the original Naked palette right now myself. I saw the 3, but I have the Lorac Unzipped palette, and the colors are so close.
    You ladies are making it very difficult not to buy this!!!! I want that $25 palette and Naked2 which would get me free shipping... ugh!!
    Nickie

• Options
    Kohls had some good deals on maternity clothes and Gap is 40% off all day
  • Options
    BethSt said:

I have 2 but if I didn't id get 3 instead. I have green eyes and really like rosy tones with them
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"