June 2012 Moms
Options

AW

DS was saying so many words over the long weekend! Things like "up, down, on, and all done!" I was so impressed I just had to share. :)

And at Thanksgiving, we were having dessert and he said "cupcake!" It was clear as day and I thought my grandmother was going to fall over. Lol!

Anyone else want to AW?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW

• Options
    DS's favorite new phrase is "what dat?" It's constant but I try to oblige as long as I can.

He's also putting wooden puzzles together. Which, I'm extremely amazed by.
  • Options
    DD is talking up a storm.  She is putting together sentences and naming things in books.  Her most frequently used sentence: "Mommy, read this!"
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't believe they're saying phrases already. I was so impressed with "all done". I kept saying to H, he put 2 words together! How cool is that!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    GeekFantasyGeekFantasy member
    edited December 2013
    DD says lots of single words, and when we ask her what something is, she'll say "It's a --" but other than that just the single words mostly.  But it's blowing my mind how much she's picking up!
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Anja LOVES when we sing. I was singing twinkle twinkle little star the other day, and I abruptly stopped for some reason, and she finished up the song with "what you are". She also hums the abc's tune. It is so adorable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I will have to say I envy you ladies. James has quite a few words like mommy,no,yes, bye, his older brothers name(Dante) and hi but that's about it. I've been working with him on some things. He is a more physical learning child though so I figured verbal would come last. I'm hoping for a language explosion over the next month or so. 
    However, in teaching James how to talk my younger one seems to be picking up on things. At 6mo he already says mama, dada, bubba, and baba(said only when he wants a bottle). He is more verbal though as he has yet to sit unassisted for longer than a couple secs and hates putting any weight on his legs. 
    It's great to see how different they are though.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Jack calls DH Daddo. It's too funny. He will call me mama and sound all sweet then yell "Daddo!" at DH.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD says "daddy-mommy" and looks at us. She also says it when looking at pictures of us. It is her way of noticing we are a couple. Melts our hearts every time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"