December 2013 Moms
Options

I seriously am losing it

Since 3rd tri I have been a complete air head. My poor poor phone has taken the beating for it. I have dropped it and shattered the camera lens. Not a biggy.ordered replacement for like $6 on ebay. Next day dropped AGAIN and shattered screen. Ordered new one and refused to.open until I got a case for it. Well yesterday was doing DD laundry and threw phone in laundry basket since I had no pockets and threw my phone with her laundry in the wash. Was only in for a few min and conected my new one. Now have anxiety bc ALL my pics (including my weekly belly pics) are on it. Praying for the rice trick to.work so I can save to my SD card (that I thought was saving but guess not) wish me luck ladies. So ready for this LO to come so I can be EVEN MORE stupid due to no sleep! Lol.....rant over:-D

Re: I seriously am losing it

• Options
    Haha I apparently can't even right a subject correctly either!
  • Options
    Awe...I've done this not pregnant, so don't feel bad. Here's hoping you get your pins back!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry that sucks :-(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My husband literally jumped into a lake, forgetting that his phone was in his pocket. The rice didn't work, and it took me over a week to convince him to take it to a repair place. It cost almost $100, but his phone works perfectly and we didn't lose anything.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"