Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Still dont' know my reason for NOT drinking...

I am not really too worried about it... Because all the kids will be at my house along with a ton of adults, but... I dont' think too many questions will be asked.

I am thinking about saying... that with all this TTC and all the medicine I am on my doctor recommends not drinking. And throw in that I may have a few later but not right now.... :) We will see.

What is everyone elses excuse.

Re: Still dont' know my reason for NOT drinking...

• Options
    I thinks that a great excuse. :) You could also always go get some cheap champagne, poor it out and fill it with sparkling white grape juice. :) No one will ever know.
    image DD Kara Ashton 11/16/01 SD Karlee Nicole 11/04/00 DD Karsyn Joy 5/15/09 DS Connor Mack 2/25/11 DD Kaitlyn Mae 12/14/12 2 angels 6/2/08 and 6/9/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    I think I am going to sneak some of that in for a toast tonight... Because I bought some for the kids... :) Everyone knows of out TTC problems so... I don't think many questions will be asked.... :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tell everyone you got wasted last night and can't do another night!  LOL!
  • Options

Well I don't need one anymore, but you could always grab a beer & either re-fill it w/ water in the bathroom, or just dump a little out in the house plant or sink or whatever periodically.

Or make a "mixed" drink w/ cranberry juice & something fizzy to make it look like a fun drink.  Or steal some of the kids sparkling apple/grape juice & play it off. 

The "meds" trick is pretty see through if you ask me.  I tried it last pg & NOBODY believed me.  Glad I don't have to fake it anymore. 

Good luck!

• Options

imagesoontobemrs.boulet:
    I thinks that a great excuse. :) You could also always go get some cheap champagne, poor it out and fill it with sparkling white grape juice. :) No one will ever know.

Oh, thats a good idea!  Walmart has some Andre's on sale for $4 a bottle.

m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options

imageLovesGreenBay:
    tell everyone you got wasted last night and can't do another night!  LOL!

I have thought of this as mine combined with being DD for DH.  With my love for wine -- a rough night would be easily believed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    OH!  And when i needed to do this when we first got our BFP....I pre-emptied a couple of Bud Light bottles and filled them up with water.  NO ONE knew!!!
  • Options
    imageSpartyGirl:

The "meds" trick is pretty see through if you ask me.  I tried it last pg & NOBODY believed me.  Glad I don't have to fake it anymore. 

I totally agree. I have always said that if someone I knew said that I would immediately assume they were pg. To me, fake drinking is the way to go. That is what I always did. 

• Options

Fake drinking it is!!!!!!!!!!! I also thought about using this... We went to mexican last night with a bunch of the people that will be here tonight and I complained about my food to them all and really didn't eat it because it was horrible. I maybe ate half of it... I thought of saying that I was up sick all night for I guess my food... So I may use that also.

Sara

• Options
    imageSaraBobby:

Fake drinking it is!!!!!!!!!!! I also thought about using this... We went to mexican last night with a bunch of the people that will be here tonight and I complained about my food to them all and really didn't eat it because it was horrible. I maybe ate half of it... I thought of saying that I was up sick all night for I guess my food... So I may use that also.

Sara

The runs always works and no one questions it!! If fact, most people will drop the subject once you say it. Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"