Multiples

Bathing twins...

I was just wondering how many times a day or week do you bathe your twins? When my mil was here, she used to bathe them every other day. Now as I'm on my own, it's kinda getting harder to bathe them together on the same day. I try my best though, but I make sure to massage them everyday. Just wanted to know how other MoMs bathe their babies. Thanks!

Re: Bathing twins...

• We do every other day, one at a time. I can bathe a baby in less than 5 min and the whole production takes about 20min. One chills in his RNP while I bathe the other and then vice versa.

• I always preferred a quick bath every day, as part of a routine. When young, I put one in his crib (often crying) and quickly bathed the other one in the tub, dressed him and swapped. They bathe together starting about 11-12 months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Now that it's colder out, we've only been doing 1-2 a week. :)
  • Uhh. I'll take my flaming if need be, but about 1-2 times a week. I really do not enjoy bathing babies until they can sit up easily on their own in the tub, and even if I wait until one is asleep, they somehow always sense that its a good time to wake up and get hysterical when I'm in there bathing their twin. Very stressful.
    no flaming here- when my guys were little it was 1-2 times a week then every morning I wiped faces, necks and hands with a warm washcloth.  I was concerned about their skin- I didn't want it to become too dry in the winter.   Even now they don't get a bath every day- it is usually M,W&F morning to coincide with the school schedule.
  • My girls are only 6 weeks and I do 1 - 2 times a week for a full bath but I'll wipe down their faces and neck every day.

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• When mine were little like yours, I only bathed them every 2-3 days. It was winter, they were skinny and hated their bath, and their skin dries out easily (like mine). I bathed them one at a time in the whale tub....if I was on my own, I put one in a bouncy seat to watch the other's bath, and then switched. Now it's a part of their bedtime routine, but they're both sitting up in the big tub and love to play with their toys, so it's a much more pleasant task.
  • i still bathe my twins every 3rd day, one at a time, unless it's spaghetti night or diaper blowout issues, etc. 
    They are just starting to really grow hair and G has dry scalp. Im also on lifting restriction with this pregnancy and DH works long hours so thats as good as it gets for this season of life. Pediatrician says its perfectly fine.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"