Multiples

When did you feel them?

I have BAD.GAS. bad. :) All the time. The other day I had a bubble that felt like movement, but duh! I'm only 12 weeks. When did you start feeling your multiples wiggling? I felt my daughter at 17 weeks, so I'm guessing around then as well.
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and undoubtedly inhabited" - Anne Buchanan

Re: When did you feel them?

• A bit earlier than with my first, around 15 weeks but very sporadically for the first while.
  • I swear I started feeling mine around 11w, that popcorn feeling, and always in the same place. Which is STILL where I feel kicks, and where I know baby A is. The odd thing is baby A has an anterior placenta, so you'd think I'd feel him later. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I felt mine for the first time at 12w6d. I'm now 16w3d with fraternal (boy/girl!) twins and their movements are becoming much more noticeable and frequent. :)
  • About 11 weeks for me. That fluttering feeling, definitely not gas. Ultrasound showed both placentas are on the back side so I was told I would be feeling a lot of movement. I felt it during my last ultrasound and got to see the movement to go with it, very cool. With my first I didn't feel flutters till 14 weeks or so

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary
  • I'm barely feeling the now at 21 weeks. I feel occasional rolls but no kicks. I wish I felt them more :/

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• I first felt them for sure at 18 weeks and it's just increased since then!
    Jenny-34, DH-39, Furdog-Nissa
    TTC#1 since Aug '05, CP: 10/05, 8/12; BO: 1/13;
    IUI #8: BFP, beta 1, 6/4/13: 267, beta 2, 6/6/13: 765; First US 6/18/13-Twins!!!
    Due February 13, 2014 with two BOYS! 
    Henry Leo, 4# 13oz, 18.75 inches and Samuel Thomas, 6#, 18.5 inches arrived via c-section January 30th!  

• For sure around 15 weeks (I'm almost 17 now). With my first, singleton pg, I didn't feel DD until like 18/19 weeks - she had an anterior placenta (which baby b does, too, but baby a has a posterior and I think that's who I"m feeling). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was 16 weeks and no denying it by 18. They haven't stopped yet!
  • I had very sporadic movement around 15ish weeks. It didn't become consistent until 18-19weeks

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• 11w flutters and 13 w rolls and 16w more strong movements. Looking forward to the kicks now that I'm at 18w!
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Hashimoto's girl truckin' through BFAR! Working towards EBF but celebrating every ounce I can give right now! Follow my journey http://meatballsmommy.blogspot.com/
  • 20 weeks on the nose.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I felt one of my little critters on exactly week 17.  The other one was a couple days later, and now they are non stop.  Good luck!!!
    image    image    image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"