December 2012 Moms
Options

Another sick baby :(

She's had cold symptoms and been clingy, crabby, not much of an appetite for a few days. I just figured a cold. Today she's been throwing up. Not spit up, poor thing. She couldn't even keep bm down before her nap. She doesn't have a fever, so I'm a little confused with the vomiting. :/

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage

Re: Another sick baby :(

• Options
    Oh no! There is waaaaay to much throwing up going around. Ugh! 
    Hope she's feeling better soon!
    Married November 2009 ~ Sam is here! (12/26/12)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I hope she feels better!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are at the hospital because she couldn't keep anything down and hadn't peed in over 6 hours.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Aww, we went through that a few weeks ago. I feel your pain. I started giving her an ounce of pumped milk at a time, once an hour when she couldn't keep down her normal amount. If she could keep that down, I increased it to announce an ounce and a half, then two, etc. Small amounts frequently is the key. I hope she feels better and you don't get it too. DH and I both ended up getting it, and it was horrible.
  • Options
    What is the update? Everything better? Poor baby.

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Options
    They gave her zofran, checked urine, monitored her. Her urine was clean, so it was up to me if we shoul give her iv fluids. I said I wanted to try feeding with zofran over night. She threw up her first 2 feedings after, kept her midnight one down, not the 3am one, up at 6 in good spirits and is on her 3rd nursing since. She also had a few Cheerios, demolished the living room, and lost the remote. The tv is stuck on the baby channel. Her next zofran dose is at 11, I'm hoping we won't need it.

imageimageimage
  • Options
    @minervacullen sorry that your LO is ill. Hope she continues to feel better!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! She needed the zofran, but I think that'll be the last. Now if only she would nap!

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Aw glad she is feeling better!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"