October 2012 Moms
Options

what bag are you using now with your LO?

Have you changed bags yet? Kate Spade has a sale going.

what are you using now with your 13 mos old? Post pics if you can!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what bag are you using now with your LO?

• Options
    Regular purse. Slightly larger than I carried before, but I always used to carry the tiniest one. So now I use a normal sized one and it's great for all the extras. Plain black. Boring but functional and easily washable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Still using my stevie, too.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also have a Kate Spade Stevie. Honestly the quality on mine is not good. The straps started fraying within the first week of using it (before I had a baby) and now one of the leather parts that covers the connection of the strap to the bag has completely fallen off. Still it looks nice enough since I got in on super sale and most people don't know it is a diaper bag. I will most likely not get another KS though.
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    Im still using my carters giraffe print diaper bag from when wesley was born. It is starting to fall apart though. Im thinking of just purchasing a bigger purse and using that instead.

• Options
    Mrs_LadyMrs_Lady member
    edited December 2013
    Ok so Kate Spade is out! Thanks ladies! I think i may go with the Longchamp since its washable/wipeable
  • Options
    So i just ordered the large Le Pliage.
  • Options
    Same bags I got at my shower. My coach one and my Vera Bradley one. The coach one is quite a bit bigger (even tho it doesn't look like it in the pic) so I take that one on longer trips where we'll need more diapers, wipes, extra clothes and bottles and such.

• Options
    Sent before file attached. Oops!!

• Options
    I have a nylon Dooney bag I'm using I love the space in it. I got it for Christmas the year before I got pregnant.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Still using the skip hop studio... very diaper bagish but it holds so much. If we're just running out for a quick errand  I use this fabric bag thing that just holds a few diapers and travel case of wipes. 
  • Options
    I still use my boxy backpack. It's big, but I still typically carry cups for both kids, diapers (and pull ups for DS1 in case) and wipes, and spare clothes for both kids.

I'm sort of surprised some of you go without extra clothes? What do you do if your kid has a blowout while you're out? This rarely happens to me, but I thanked my lucky stars I still had all that stuff when E had the messiest of poops when we were at a restaurant on vacation. And there's always a possibility of an accident with DS1 too.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    I have a bag organizer and changing pad i got from my shower. I also bring a change of clothes in a zip lock bag. Food, diapers, toys. We go out alot.

Still not as much stuff as when he was a newborn.
  • Options
    We use a backpack. It got hard with my coach cause DH never wanted to carry it, and when me and ds were alone, my arms were on fire from carrying him and the diaper bag. I carry a change of clothes in the backpack, however I need to update. The other day ds had a blowout and had to go shipping in sweat pants and cowboy boots.

Oct Angel Babies

• Options
    rae780 said:

We use a backpack. It got hard with my coach cause DH never wanted to carry it, and when me and ds were alone, my arms were on fire from carrying him and the diaper bag. I carry a change of clothes in the backpack, however I need to update. The other day ds had a blowout and had to go shipping in sweat pants and cowboy boots.

This is freaking hilarious
  • Options
    I have a plain brown and pink diaper bag that I picked up at a thrift shop for $4 when LO was a couple months old. It was brand new with a tag..I could care less if it was designer. As long as its functional and easy to clean.
    I keep a few diapers, wipes, a sleeper and an outfit, a couple toys and snacks (like toddler MumMums, puffs, fruit strap and a juice box) and a bottle of water for me in there.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    we switched to a backpack.  It's got a section to hold a lap top so I just put the changing pad back there so it doesn't touch the other stuff and I've got diapers, in there clothes, table toppers, snacks, even has a water bottle holder on the side and that's where sippy cups go. 

• Options
    I just use my purse. I threw extra clothes in my tote bag when we flew a few weeks ago. Most of my handbags are huge.

Also, blowouts?!? Dd hasn't had a blowout in ages. Does your LO still have them???
    Birthday

• Options
    Mrs_Lady said:

rae780 said:

This is freaking hilarious
    It was some sight. He still looked handsome I must say.

Oct Angel Babies

• Options
    Mrs.G123 said:

I just use my purse. I threw extra clothes in my tote bag when we flew a few weeks ago. Most of my handbags are huge.

Also, blowouts?!? Dd hasn't had a blowout in ages. Does your LO still have them???

Extremely rare, but it has happened a time or 2. It's weird because he never really had them as a little baby...

But I count on Murphy's law. The second I'm unprepared, it'll happen and then I'm screwed!
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    I have been using my Coach tote, we don't carry a lot of baby stuff anymore since he is now drinking water. If we do long day trips I leave a fully stocked diaper bag in the car

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"