April 2014 Moms
Options

TP Sat

My stack is leaking, hooray. TP to this damn stack!

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
 All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: TP Sat

• Options
    Serenla said:

:-O

• Options
    TP to catching DD's bug and not eating everything in sight while wearing maternity pants on turkey day. I was supposed to gain an unmentionable amount of weight in one day, and instead I puked. At least we have leftovers.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TP to my battery in my car taking a poop today. I had grand plans for my day, and now I am grounded! I work like two blocks from home and walk to work every day anyway, but I wanted to go work in the ceramics studio and get some stuff done before my shift started. Hubs is at work and I am out of money to buy a new battery with anyway til I get my check on Tuesday. Boo.
  • Options
    Serenla said:
    My first thought was that you were talking about some code you wrote... but I suppose I'm probably wrong.  (I was a computer science major for a couple years).
  • Options

Serenla said:

My first thought was that you were talking about some code you wrote... but I suppose I'm probably wrong.  (I was a computer science major for a couple years).

Hahaha! I do not have a problem with my "stacks" I tend to have issues with my doubly linked lists. No this is our plumbing stack.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• Options
    TallaB said:

Serenla said:

:-O

Well at least it got us out of going to the massive family Thanksgiving, if I had to listen to my MIL or GMIL tell me to not walk down the stairs I was going to kill someone.

All AL welcome.

• Options
    TP to our phone line that decided to mysteriously go down at 4:17 this morning, causing our security system to start beeping and the phone to start ringing to alert us of a problem with the line. I have been awake ever since. Verizon has no idea what the issue is so I am now missing my DS's soccer tournament while I wait for their guy to show up and we are almost at the end of the 4-hour window.

• Options
    My mother!!!! I am so tired of listening to her she has a freaking opinion on everything and I do NOT want to hear it any more today! I tried to go for a walk earlier and she is all up my ass following me around like a lost puppy. Not to mention she has broke my garbage disposal this weekend. They need to head home soon I just cannot take it anymore, also if I have to stop what I am doing for her to snap one more picture I am going to loose it! So sorry just need to vent today!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

TP to my MIL who bought me some maternity clothes that were 3 sizes too big.  When I thanked her for them and told her that unfortunately they don't fit she immediately asked, "why are they too small?"

OMG. I'd like to give her a TP myself!

In addition to that one, TP to my DH who, when I ask him to please help me fold the laundry (completely out of desperate exhaustion because he half asses it) replies, "no thanks". He eventually did do it but now is telling me that after he's finished putting DSD to bed I better have the stick out of my ass. Guess what darling, I didn't have one until you started giving me a hard time for asking you to help me by folding a basket of laundry when I busted my friggin ass all day and you sat at a desk at work. UGH!
  • Options
    TP to my coworker! We went Black Friday shopping and she spent about $1300 easily. Today, she's bitching about how broke she is and how she has no money. She bought the XBox One, 2 pairs if $175 jeans for herself, lingerie, and other stuff that was pretty expensive.

It'd been one thing if she made the comment once or even twice, but we've been at work 3 hours and it's been the only thing coming out of her mouth. She spends tons of money on stuff on a regular basis.

Also, at our job, the let the employees sign up for overtime by shift seniority. It's always been that way. She's the most junior person on the shift, but she signed up the other day (before everyone else). Then she started bitching about how unfair that is. In a lot of ways, I agree, but it's always been that way. I was at the bottle once too and had to wait. You just take your turn. Also we have so many people starting, that you aren't at the bottom too long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH. Right square in the Adam's apple.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

image  image image

• Options
    TP to my next door neighbours who had a massive group of about ten friends round last night so that all I could hear through the walks was them all shouting and laughing. Then at 1.30am this morning they switch on the karaoke machine and all 12 of them start drunkenly singing along! Gah!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"