January 2014 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change***

Alright ladies- Saturday is here! Time for your updates:

How far along are you?
Any appointment updates or baby updates?
Team?
How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?
GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change***

• Options
    33 weeks!!!
    No updates just a lot of movement going on. I got to doc on Wednesday.
    We are team pink.
    Feeling huge and it is getting difficult to be as agile as I normally am.
    I went shopping on Black Friday but not on Thursday. I found the malls were less crowded and the deals were still great. I got a really cute Guess purse for $30 and it was regularly $160 so I was pleased.
  • Options
    Haven't participated in a while, but I'm feeling ambitious today...

How far along are you? 32 weeks

Any appointment updates or baby updates? I had an appt on Monday with my OB. I have one with my urologist this coming Monday to discuss the next part of the kidney/stent plan, and another one with my OB on Tuesday. Plus I have to do my 3 hr glucose test, probably on Tuesday. Just trying to make it to 35 weeks. 3 more weeks!

Team? Blue

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? My hips started hurting last night. They haven't been bothering me for a month, probably because I haven't been overworking them. Oh well.

GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got? I went to Joann's and spend $71 on $165 worth of stuff. That's it though, I can't do long trips out of the house.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1- 31 weeks, pineapple (ow!)
    2- Feeling good!  No complaints.  DS1 did give me a pretty swift kick to the top of the stomach when he was doing a flip last night and caught me on the way down.  More surprising than painful.
    3- Blue!
    4- 32 week appointment on Friday, I can't believe how fast this is going!
    5-  NO!  We didn't go shopping--I avoid Black Friday like the plague.  However, I did have to make DH run out because I completely blanked that our friends who were visiting would probably want to exchange Christmas gifts yesterday.  We had something for their son, but forgot to grab something for them.  I sent DH to the Meijer furthest away from other major shopping (we have 4 equidistant from our house), and he said it wasn't bad.

• Options
    How far along are you? 35/35!!!

Any appointment updates or baby updates? I have an appt on Thurs. We'll start cervix checks, I have an NST that morning, and we'll switch me to heparin. I should get the results of my blood work and 24hr urine test on Monday.

Team? Blue

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Like shit. Woke up with the start of a cold this morning. Yay. Sinus headache and sore throat, DS has croup, and DH works all day :( Cue the violins. LO has been using my bladder and cervix as a punching bag all night and this morning and it hurts like hell.

GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got? Nope. We didn't need/want anything really.

Jake on swing AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
  • Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

Any appointment updates or baby updates? nope, baby is just in there being a baby

Team? Green

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? I am fluckin tired

GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got? Got a Nikon D3200 with two lenses for $499, and some maternity photo clothes for dirt cheap.

@peanutmuse was Joann's wonderful yesterday? I was hoping to get out of work before noon yesterday to catch the big sale and I'm working again today so I'm missing out on all the crafty bargains :((

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Options
    How far along are you? 33 weeks :)

Any appointment updates or baby updates?
    My appointments are biweekly now. Baby has been kicking away :)

Team? Pink

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms?
    I'm feeling great, but my newest symptom is waking up in the middle of the night and staying up.

GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got?
    Yes at 9:30 AM haha, we went to Wet Seal and for three pieces of clothing, I got it for $12, but it was a $27 value.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PreDempsey said:

@peanutmuse was Joann's wonderful yesterday? I was hoping to get out of work before noon yesterday to catch the big sale and I'm working again today so I'm missing out on all the crafty bargains :((
    @PreDempsey, this makes me so sad for you! It actually was fabulous. They were so well staffed at the one in Henrietta. I waited for about 2 minutes to have my fabric cut, and I waited in line for less than 3 minutes at checkout. I bought 10 yards of flannel for $13 and it will make 5 receiving blankets plus I'll use the leftover for some burpies. That was my favorite score. I'm ironing the flannel right now. :)
  • Options
    jmjj1310jmjj1310 member
    edited November 2013
    How far along are you? 33 weeks

Any appointment updates or baby updates? I had my 32 week appointment last week, it was pretty uneventful. 

Team? Blue

How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? I feel good. I have SPD, which is incredibly uncomfortable, but I've learned to deal. 

GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got? I didn't go Thursday night, but I went on Friday morning. I got some Blu Ray movies for DS for $9 at Sam's Club. My biggest steal was at Joann's, though. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 34 weeks
    Any appointment updates or baby updates? Nope, just boring and huge here. I think baby must have had a growth spurt recently, it's finally getting uncomfortable just to walk around.
    Team? Blue
    How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Last night I was in so much pain in the pelvis/vagina/bladder I really was a bit worried but took some Tylenol and slept it off. I don't know if this is from him moving lower but it was very intensely painful and I hope it doesn't come back. Otherwise starting to get lower back pain and still waiting to see if my belly button pops, doesn't seem like it will!
    GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got? Did some online shopping at work including a Christmas gift for DH for about $210 that would normally be $350.

• Options
    I've been a mostly silent observer in this group for my entire pregnancy and thought I'd use this as an opportunity to finally introduce myself - My name's Jenny and we're expecting our first, Roman, on January 5th.

How far along are you? 35 weeks
    Any appointment updates or baby updates? I'm lucky to have a very easy pregnancy so no updates.
    Team? Blue
    How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? I'm feeling great, but I could do without the carpal tunnel.
    GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got? We purchased fabric at 50% off to make crib bumpers for DS (exciting I know). As the due date gets closer I find that I keep tightening the purse strings, making shopping completely unappealing to me.
  • Options
    35 weeks!!!
  • Options

How far along are you? 32 weeks 
    Any appointment updates or baby updates? Will be going in for weekly U/S starting this week. I have a placenta with marginal cord insertion which means will be monitored more closely from now on.
    Team? Blue
    How are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Feeling ok but much slower and I get out of breath pretty easily. Symptoms - heartburn, constipation off and on
    GTKY: Did you go Black Friday shopping? If yes, what was the best deal you got? I did a LOT of online shopping at albeebaby.com, babies r us, pottery barn kids, target and baby gap. I got 90% of my baby shopping done yesterday and today. I think the best deals I got were the uppababy vista stroller for $584 (reg price $729) from albeebaby.com and a buy dresser get crib free deal from babies r us (so the dresser and a crib together cost $340, reg price $700).

• Options
    1) 32 weeks!

2) Prenatal check up this week will include another antibody screening to ensure mine & baby's blood aren't mixing (I'm RH-)

3) Green!

4) Trying to get this baby to go head down. Been doing spinning babies inversions, also icing the top while shining a light at the bottom of my belly!! Having a hard time sleeping because of my sore hips and lower back.

5) We had no desire to leave the house on BF. People are crazy and we are total online shoppers! I did get a free bouncy chair with the swing I purchased online though/ it was technically on BF, I guess. Yay Target gift card!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"