Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Feeling quite low lately.*lo mention* not mine

So I've been doing a lot of reading but not a lot of posting lately.  I almost feel like I'm tired of sharing.  I feel like I'm over all of this. I just don't want go feel anything at all anymore.  I guess I'm also feeling a lot of anxiety as well.  I go back to the daycare in two weeks providing my boss doesn't make me fight for my job and I also get my test results back next week.  It almost feels like life is moving forward and I'm not ready.  I was hoping that I would have been able to find a new job outside of the dsyacre but that didn't work.  Not even a call back... 
I feel like when I go back to work there is going to be no support at all. My boss cannot talk to me about what happened with Bean, so she avoids all eye contact and general conversations. Its very awkward.  
I guess I was hoping that I would get excited about Christmas and that I was figuring out how to live knowing what I've loss but instead I feel like I'm losing my grip on reality. 

Sorry its a lot of randomness but you ladies are all I got, because my bestest friend just had a baby boy yesterday and I just can't seem to gather the strengthen to visit yet. 
*******************************************************************************************************************
BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Feeling quite low lately.*lo mention* not mine

• Options
    Firstly, let me say how sorry I am that it is going so rough. I hope things get better and that you are able to find other opportunities that don't involve daycare. It must be very challenging to care for others' children as you long for your own baby. I wish none of us ever had to go through any of this.

Sometimes we expect to react a certain way to certain stimuli, and get surprised by our own reactions and feelings. You are entitled to feel whatever it is you are feeling, and it is totally normal. Try to take it moment by moment, because sometimes day by day is too hard. Until you are feeling that you are in a better place, perhaps a short conversation with your bestie telling her that you are not ready to see her yet will take some of the pressure off. Big hugs to you, dear.
    On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Sometimes things can pile up on us and make us feel so overwhelmed. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself first and foremost. You need to be your own advocate and make yourself your biggest priority. Once you do that the rest will fall into place. Hugs to you ♡
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers'> 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you have all of that on your plate right now :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
  • Options
    I feel like I can relate to a lot of what you wrote - feeling "over it", not wanting to feel, a close friend with a new baby, this is all really crummy. The only real suggestion I have is, have you looked into grief counseling? This has been really helpful for me, and might be a comfort for you as well. Our counselor has dealt with grief herself, she lost her husband, so I do feel like she can relate to what we are going through, and can affirm that what we are experiencing is normal and make suggestions to help when things get hard. ((Hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    I can definitely relate to feeling "over it" at times. So sorry you're going through such a rough time without the support you deserve. <3

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks for the support ladies.
    @stefuge I have been seeing a counselor but only once a month due to cost. I go on Friday. So hopefully I'll be feeling better. I talk to my friend about the baby. And she's been great. She wants to set up a time where it will just be us and the baby. That way if I get upset, it won't be a big deal. She said, you can hold the baby and we can cry together for your bean. It is great to have such an understanding friend.
    *******************************************************************************************************************
    BFP#1 March24,2011  MC on May 29,2011 BFP#2 Sept,2011 MC Oct 2011 (Molar)
    Started Progestrone Treatment, BFP#3 May 10,2013  PROM/PRL on Sept 7 2013
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers   
    image        Use Ovuline to most accurately track your ovulation
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    I'm so glad your friend is so understanding! That is a huge blessing. I understand about the cost of counseling - it adds up quick! I hope your counseling goes well this week.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"