July 2014 Moms
Options

Rough sex..

I'm coming up on 10 weeks and me and my bf have sex quite a bit.. We start slow but then it can get a little more intense. (Sorry if that comes off vulgar) but I don't cramp and we stop if I'm in pain. This is my first so I may just be freaking for no reason. But I'm just scared that it can harm the baby. I saw that spotting is normal but I just saw a really teeny tiny pink spot on my tp and I've never seen it so I guess I just need someone to tell me it's ok.

Re: Rough sex..

• Options
    You'll be fine. :) Especially since the blood was teeny tiny. Adam won't poke your baby.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    When i was almost 6w we has sex and i ended up spotting and bleeding enough to fill half of a panty liner. But i went to the ER and they said sex can cause that due to the increase of blood flow in your girl parts:) Also if you guys have intense sex he can somewhat tear you a little in there and that could cause bleeding as well. The cervix is also sensitive too and tends to bleed! My doctor told me to hold off until i'm 12 weeks. So far, no more scares!!! Hope this made you feel better!! Just giving you my experience and what my doctor told me. If you are experiencing any bad bad cramping call your doctor!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 9 1/2 weeks and after sex I noticed a little blood although I'm paninking that I'll hurt the baby - should I hold off too ?? Xxx
  • Options
    Now I have Luadacris' "What's Your Fantasy" in my head
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers">AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
    Formerly dlsexton
    BFP #1 Dec 2010 ~ Blighted Ovum Jan 2011 @ 11wks D&C Jan '11 & Mar '11
    BFP #2 July 2011 ~ Miss Amelia born 3/30/12 @ 41 weeks!
    BFP #3 July 2013 ~ M/C Aug 2013 @ 5.5 weeks
    BFP #4 Oct 2013 ~ Miss Lydia born 6/3/14 @ 36 weeks!

• Options
    My RE said sex is fine in a normal pregnancy and to expect some spotting.
  • Options
    I had some light spotting today too. I'm glad it seems to be normal. I don't get to see my doctor for my first appointment until the 19th.
    DH diagnosed with testicular cancer 6/04/10
    Married DH 8/1/11
    7/21/13 SA poor morphology/ low count
    BFP #1 11/18/13, EDD 7/22/14 
    MC Blighted Ovum 12/4/13 @ 7wks
    BFP #2 8/21/14, EDD 5/1/15 

All Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"