Infertility
Options

Follistim question...

What time of day do you give yourself your injections?  I read that you're supposed to do it at the same time every day?  Is that true?  I forgot to ask the nurse these questions...duh!

Re: Follistim question...

• Options
    yes i did follistim same time very night
  • Options
    I posted something similar yesterday, I do Gonal F.  I do my shots at 8pm, same time everyday or within a half hour.  I called my RE today to ask this same question and she told me within a half hour, but others say within a 1 or 2 hour time frame.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did mine between 7 and 8 each night, trying hard to stick to the same time each night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yep, I did mine the same time each night.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I was told to pick a time between 5-10PM, and take it at that time every night .... there was a little wiggle room, maybe 30 minutes to an hour.

I always took mine around 9:30 because 4 nights a week I go straight from work to school and don't get home until then.  It kind of sucked because on the weekends it was like I had a curfew!!

Good Luck!

• Options
    I did my injections every night at 9:30
  • Options

mine always said between 6-10, but I pick a time and stick with it.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I always took mine around 9:00pm give or take 5 or 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Yes, whatever time you choose it needs to be the same each day.  I'm actually a little different I guess from pp, I do mine each morning as soon as I wake up.  My nights are too all over the place to make sure I'll be home and remember.  And if it's the weekend I just set my alarm like I do for the work week, give myself the shot and go back to sleep! 
  • Options
    Mine said pick a time between 6-9 PM and stick to it, so we picked 8:00 and we try to do it around that time each night.  Good luck!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes, I did mine at 9:30pm. I think the latest we ever waited was 9:55pm. And that was only once.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"