Pregnant after a Loss

*Friday Ticker Change*

edited November 2013 in Pregnant after a Loss
I said if I managed to get on today, I would post. Better late than never, right? :)@Bookshelves is traveling this week (hope you had a great time and return to the land of Internet soon!) so please forgive me if I've missed anyone! I just copied and pasted the list from last week.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Newbies: Jump in if your ticker changes to a new week today! 

--

Week/fruit/EDD: 

Team:

Updates: 

How are you feeling? 

QOTW: Did you score any Black Friday deals this year, either by braving the crowds or doing it from the comfort of your home online?

Re: *Friday Ticker Change*

• Week/fruit/EDD: 6 weeks, a sweetpea, 7/25/14

Team: Finding out

Updates: Nurse said my betas were good (didn't give numbers) and scheduled me for an early u/s on Tuesday...fingers crossed all goes well!

How are you feeling? Good, starting to get some food aversion and slight nausea

QOTW: Did you score any Black Friday deals this year, either by braving the crowds or doing it from the comfort of your home online? I got a couple deals online but nothing spectacular.

• Week/fruit/EDD: 
    12/plum/June 13
    Team: Pink! Just found out yesterday during a reveal

Updates: my 'RE released me late last week so glad to be done the shots

How are you feeling? Most days are good now, still have a few bad days...like Tuesday...when I got Carrick on the drive to the in-laws...I never get carsick

QOTW: Did you score any Black Friday deals this year, either by braving the crowds or doing it from the comfort of your home online?.. Nope... relaxing this year

PS, thank you @lealupins for hosting this week
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
    MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
    MC#3 - BFP April 30, 2012 - miscarriage naturally 5/2/2012 @8wk
    MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
    IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...

• Week/fruit/EDD: 
    12/plum/June 13
    Team: Pink! Just found out yesterday during a reveal

Updates: my 'RE released me late last week so glad to be done the shots

How are you feeling? Most days are good now, still have a few bad days...like Tuesday...when I got Carrick on the drive to the in-laws...I never get carsick

QOTW: Did you score any Black Friday deals this year, either by braving the crowds or doing it from the comfort of your home online?.. Nope... relaxing this year

PS, thank you @lealupins for hosting this week
    Hooray for a little girl and for being released from the RE! That's a great week
  • Thanks @LeaLupins

Week/fruit/EDD: 22 wks / Papaya / Apr 4

Team: Pink! 

Updates: We just found out this week that we have a healthy baby girl! 

How are you feeling? I keep getting kicked and it makes me happy. Other than that, my biggest complaint are my feet - they are so sore and swollen from running around & general pregnancy (I suspect). 

QOTW: Did you score any Black Friday deals this year, either by braving the crowds or doing it from the comfort of your home online?
    I went to Carter's to celebrate knowing the sex and to take advantage of their 50% everything deal. It was a lot of fun. :-) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

TTC since July 2011

BFP # 1: m/c at 7wks (EDD May 2012) 

BFP #2: c/p in Nov. 2012 

BFP #3: July 24th, 2013 (EDD April 4th, 2014)

*PgAL / PAL Always Welcome*

My Ovulation Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• Thanks @LeaLupins

Week/fruit/EDD: 22 wks / Papaya / Apr 4

Team: Pink! 

Updates: We just found out this week that we have a healthy baby girl! 

How are you feeling? I keep getting kicked and it makes me happy. Other than that, my biggest complaint are my feet - they are so sore and swollen from running around & general pregnancy (I suspect). 

I went to Carter's to celebrate knowing the sex and to take advantage of their 50% everything deal. It was a lot of fun. :-) 
    Yay, more team pink! Congrats! Sorry about your feet :(  I love the baby kicks, though. That's what I missed most about being pregnant!
  • Thanks for posting!!

Week/fruit/EDD: 24/cantaloupeMarch 21

Team: BLUE!

Updates:  Was having some blood pressure issues last week and got to see LO on Friday! Everything looked good and the drs aren't concerned!! YAY! 

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good lately!! Having some back pain at night but otherwise I feel better!

I did not! I never go out shopping on black friday but I had to work all day today so haven't even had the chance to shop online!

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!
    imageimageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

FOR A GOOD TIME: ****/post/150810/thread

• Thanks for doing the check in!
    Week/fruit/EDD: 17, onion, May 9

Team: pink

Updates: Not too many. Had my 16-week appt., everything was fine. Getting bigger every day!

How are you feeling? Mostly okay. Very hormonal though. I've been kind of moody for no reason.

QOTW: Did you score any Black Friday deals this year, either by braving the crowds or doing it from the comfort of your home online? Nope. I'm ignoring the whole thing.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Week/fruit/EDD: 
    4/poppyseed/August 8

Team:
    Being surprised

Updates: 
    Just found out three days ago, no symptoms yet

How are you feeling?
    So far feeling great, but really sleepy

Nope, I avoid all that if I can

December Siggy Challenge:

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Pregnancy Ticker

Married 05/22/10
    TTC since April 2011
    BFP 02/21/13, EDD 11/06/13, CP 02/26/13
    BFP 04/01/13, EDD 12/29/13, M/C 05/29/13
    BFP 11/26/13, EDD 08/08/13 - Please stick jellybean! 

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"