March 2014 Moms
Options

Where are you shopping today? Kids and Maternity Clothing

Give me ideas, I'm thinking of stocking up on clothing for the baby (it's a boy), and for my two toddler girls. What are some of the best deals out there if you care to share? I could also use some new skinny maternity denim/jeggings and some more tops and perhaps a dress for NYE since it's our 10 year anniversary:) and shoes... new shoes is always on the list.

Re: Where are you shopping today? Kids and Maternity Clothing

• Options
    Carter's!!! I just got $250 worth of clothes for $80. Seriously!!! And I stopped at Old Navy to stock up on maternity clothes. Saved 50% on everything. Pretty stoked. Diapers.com has 20% off too. And I have a $10 coupon. Got 432 diapers for $60.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Old navy has 50% off everything in store. Too bad the nearest is 2 hours from me! I don't know if you are into books for the toddlers or not but usborne books (awesome learning books) has a Black Friday sale going today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am at Destination Maternity online.  Free shipping until Tuesday!  And my Hanukkah gift last night was LOTS of gift card money to there.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Carters and kohls online!! Saved so much and got free shipping. I just hope the maternity stuff fits.

• Options
    I just saved a ton on maternity clothes at Old Navy online

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Gap also has 50% off today. I didn't go crazy but got a few pieces. And was at home doing so.
  • Options
    I also got a few things from Gap with the 50% off. DH got a bunch of stuff from Old Navy so we got free shipping.
    textimage

• Options
    I picked up a Bellefit corset for post-baby recovery.  It's a little early, but it's $25 off and free shipping - making it about $80 vs. the usual $110 or $145.
  • Options
    Couldn't leave the left overs long enough to shop!
  • Options
    I got some great deals today at Carters and Buy Buy Baby.  Just like others said-50% off everything at Carters.  Buy Buy Baby's maternity clothes section was buy 3 get 1 free and I had 2 coupons.  

I ordered this maternity jacket from Old Navy and it came today.  It is really great for the price (I got 40% off.).  It is comfy, warm, and not too tight, so I know it will last through March!

• Options
    We didn't Black Friday shop today, but we did go to Ashley Furniture and pick out a dresser for baby girl's room that is our Christmas present from MIL. She also decided that the matching bookshelf was a necessity as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"