July 2014 Moms
Options

Friday-end of week Healthy Check-In!

Okay ladies, who managed to workout this week? Goals for the weekend?

No workouts for me...just hours standing in the kitchen and walking back and forth between two houses/kitchens on the ILs' property. I don't feel I've over eaten too much, but I could definitely use some more fruits and veggies...

image image

Re: Friday-end of week Healthy Check-In!

• Options
    I ran a fantastic 5 miler yesterday. I had only run once in the past (almost) 2 weeks due to all the work travel I had, so I was really scared. My speed was down slightly, but nothing too crazy. I was so excited!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Most of my workout this week consisted of stirring and running back and forth between my counter and the stove. I did go deer hunting yesterday, and boy am I feeling it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I took one barre class and one yoga class. Feels like someone punched me in my side so I obviously need to work those muscles a lot more - weak!

I plan to run today, after this next handful of candy corn, and one more yoga class to round out the week.

• Options
    The nausea and exhaustion came on fast and hard this week, so just getting up off the couch felt like a workout. I think someone should give me a gold medal just for making it to work everyday of this short workweek. As for food, I'm going with whatever seems appealing. Fruit tastes pretty good to me right now, so I guess that's good. 

July 14 May Siggy Challenge: Cute Animals
    imagelambs photo: lambs lftsidemovies5.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was okayed to do our families annual Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving! (I have an SCH that is  getting smaller!)  I am hoping after my appt Tuesday I can get back to exercising at least 3 days a week.  My poor dog needs to go for some walks also!  

• Options
    Managed to start eatting food again none of that bland crap after getting over the stomach bug! Got out for twice and walked my running route of 7 Kms! Felt so good to have fresh air!
  • Options
    I didn't work out, but I do work in a bar so I ran around like crazy Wednesday night.. which I think could definitely count as exercise. Ha. I also did fairly well with choosing healthy options this week and didn't gain 20lbs over Thanksgiving so that's always a win. :P 
    9.08.12 BFP! | 11.01.12 MMC Discovered at 12 weeks| 11.06.12 D&C 
    11.25.13 BFP#2| 4.07.14 TEAM PINK!!!|EDD 8.8.14 Please be our Rainbow Charlotte Grace <3
    7.01.15 BFP#3| 10.06.15 TEAM BLUE!| EDD 3.02.16
    PgAL/PAL always welcome
    imageimage

• Options
    Went for my first cross country ski of the season today. It was wonderful to get out in the fresh air!
  • Options
    I accomplished several reps of this over the past few days: Open mouth. Insert turkey. Repeat. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"