Pregnant after IF

~~~First Tri Check-In 11/29/2013~~~

edited November 2013 in Pregnant after IF

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! I am taking over the check-ins from Mwhigham22 who has graduated to 2nd tri. Please let me know if any of your info below is incorrect.

Congrats to everyone that has made it to this check-in! And a big congrats to those that are graduating to 2nd tri!  If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include your EDD and how many beans you have. Welcome! (I will add you to next week's list). Check-ins are on Fridays and feel free to post your updates here up until the 14th week. (((HUGS))) to those that need them.

QOTW: How did you meet your significant other? Tell us the story!

May

Mwhigham22 (Graduated) ~ 5/29/2014 ~ 1 bean 

June

kmw722 (Last Check-In) ~ 6/2/2014 ~ 2 beans

letsgobowlingx (Last Check-In) ~ 6/3/2014 ~ 1 bean

Bhead81 (Last Check-In) ~ 6/4/2014 ~ 1 bean

GermanGirl2007 (Last Check-In) ~ 6/4/2014 ~ 1 bean

anations  (Last Check-In) ~ 6/5/2014 ~ 2 beans

Talon1226 (Last Check-In) ~ 6/6/2014 ~ 1 bean

Chrissy1276 ~ 6/7/2014 ~ 1 bean

whoberry ~ 6/8/2014 ~ 1 bean

twistsandturnsto2 ~ 6/11/2014 ~ 1 bean

DagnyDoo ~ 6/15/2014 ~ 1 bean

curlylocks3 ~ 6/17/2014 ~ 2 beans

JennyS86 ~ 6/20/2014 ~ 2 beans

AJC&Maggie ~ 6/21/2014 ~ 2 beans

BecomingMommyAgain ~ 6/21/2014 ~ 1 bean

ld08271 ~ 6/22/2014 ~ 1 bean

cinnamonrollcupcake ~ 6/24/2014 ~ 1 bean

FutureMrsW9 ~ 6/24/2014 ~ 1 bean

sarah_beth2005 ~ 6/25/2014 ~ 2 beans

katekat8721 ~ 6/26/2014 ~ 2 beans

LadyMacaron ~ 6/26/2014 ~ 1 bean

Nancy1250 ~ 6/29/2014 ~ 1 bean

Alexandra1513 ~ EDD? ~ 1 bean

July

jessimi06 ~ 7/4/2014 ~ 1 bean

Pup4gdb ~ 7/4/2014 ~ 1 bean

RG0405 ~ 7/12/2014 ~ 1 bean

ball.and.chain ~ 7/13/2014 ~ 1 bean

uagirl ~ 7/19/2014 ~ 1 bean

AlmostWright ~ 7/22/2014 ~

Say1009 ~ 7/23/2014 ~ 1 bean

babydreams14 ~ 7/25/2014 ~ 1 bean

krdesi ~ 7/27/2014 ~

missusw218 ~ EDD? ~

Baby girl born 6/2/14
2nd baby due 5/15/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ~~~First Tri Check-In 11/29/2013~~~

• Things seem to be going well here...great first ultrasound on Wednesday and we have our last one scheduled with the RE this coming Wednesday before graduating to the OB.  I feel fine, just tired, and am finally starting to believe that maybe I am just that lucky.

QOTW: We met online -- not a very interesting story, but we have made up for it by having a very interesting (sometimes too interesting) last few years!
    Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies. I hope everyone is doing well :)

I am just patiently awaiting my NT scan on Monday, trying not to let the PAIF brain anxiety kick in too much. I do hope that seeing the LO again will put my mind at ease a bit.
    Today is my LAST PIO shot!!!! Woohoo! \:D/ Beyond thrilled about that!!! My nausea is still there, I made it through yesterday with only a slight hitch. I also cannot believe my name is so close to the top of the list, time is just flying by!

QOTW: We were neighbors, H moved in several doors down on my street. I happened to be friends with an old friend of his as well and we ended up at his house one night for drinks/games. And I can safely say it was pretty much a done deal from the beginning that we would end up together.
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome @ThoseThreeWords! I will add you to the list next week.

@missusw218 ~ Glad to hear your first ultrasound went well! Exciting to be sharing the news with your parents!
    @ball.and.chain ~ Yay for a great first ultrasound!
    @twistsandturnsto2 ~ Hope your NT scan goes great! It's always nice and reassuring to get to see your LO.
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi girls! Things are going good here. I have today off and am relaxing at home and shopping online for Christmas gifts. Our next appt is on Monday with the NP and I'm not quite sure what it's for, but I'm hoping we'll get to hear the heartbeats, since we've only gotten to see them at this point. Hope everyone had a great day yesterday!

QOTD: Hubby and I met online too! Surprised to see so many other people met their SOs that way too.

• Nancy1250Nancy1250 member
    edited December 2013
    Hi PAIFers!

Welcome! I am 10 weeks todayyyy <:-P after IVF. Woop woop! And I still can't believe it! I'm so ready to be Mrs. Mommy! I'm enjoying every single day of my pregnancy. Regardless of how I feel. Screw the aversions, nausea and sleepiness! I started working out this week again. And my pants are currently not fitting me.

QOTW: When I was in 7th grade, this boy crush told me that another boy in our class, Luis. Had called me a whore! I went into his classroom and yelled at Luis, "you know what? You mom is the whore!!" My stupid boy crush had made this up. The "whore" is now my mother inlaw. Luis and I became friends and started dating after years of distance, at age 24. We have been married 7 years! :-D
  • @nancy1250 omg haha that's an awesome story!!

• Welcome @brooklynesque! I will add you next week. Glad you were able to see the heartbeat! That's exciting.

@krdesi ~ So exciting to have your first ultrasound. Hope you get to see the heartbeat next time!
    @katekat8721 ~ So nice to have a 4 day weekend! Hope your next appt goes well and that you get to hear the hearbeats - it's so neat to be able to hear them!
    @Nancy1250 ~ Glad to hear you're enjoying every day no matter your symptoms. You have a great outlook on it.
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

6w2d here. Food aversion and sleepiness is in full swing today. Luckily it didn't mess with my Thanksgiving yesterday and I ate sooo much! I just wish I had been brave enough to get maternity pants because my jeans were sooooo uncomfortable! I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday and I am really really nervous about it.

QOTW: My DH and I have actually known each other since in middle school. We went to church together. I started to like him in High school and I brought my then BFF to a church trip to meet a guy I liked. Well....she ended up starting to date him!! Apparently he always had a crush on me too but our timing was always off. During the summer of 2004 we went to that same church camp again and started to play tennis together. He had a girlfriend. when we got back we continued to play tennis together (I hated tennis but if it meant spending time with him...) and he broke up with his girlfriend. He ended up going off to college and I was a senior in high school but we ended up starting to date December of 2004 and haven't looked back since! married 4 years and together for 9 years.

**** TICKER WARNING***

TTC#1 since March 2012
    Diagnosis: Anovulatory
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (very slightly abnormal- RE not concerned)
     Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013 <br>
    April-October, 2013: Femara + Trigger + IUI#1-6= BFN <br>
    11/13/13- BFP
    Beta- 932
    U/S#1- 12/3/13 6w6d- Heart beat of 142-singleton- Most beautiful sound I have ever heard!
    U/S#2- 12/23/13 9w5d
    2/20/14: Perfect a/s and we are TEAM BLUE!!!
    http://abedilife.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I really don't have much of an update. We won't have another appointment with our OB until late December. We have told all of our close family members about our little one on the way so it's been fun to see their reactions! I've been feeling pretty good except for cramps occasionally, so I feel pretty lucky symptom wise.

QOTW: I met my DH at our very first jobs when we were teenagers in high school working at a local grocery store. We were both shy and it took him some time but he eventually asked me out. Our first date was at Dairy Queen and we have even gone back to that Dairy Queen and sat at the same table that we did on our first date. Yes, we're silly like that. It's now been almost 11 years since that first date which is hard to believe!
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Say1009 ~ Glad to hear you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving yesterday! Hope your ultrasound on Tuesday goes well, I know it's hard not to worry, but I hope you're able to relax this weekend.
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies!
    9 weeks today! Can't believe it! No real food aversions, but sound and smell aversions. I canNOT take the sound of our puppy chewing on anything that he shouldn't have. I kinda freak and flail my hands around until someone around me takes care of it. Cat food is also a no go. Any go near it.

QOTW: we met on eharmony. We have been married 6 years now.
  • @Pup4gdb ~ Hope your sound and smell aversions subside quickly.
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Things are pretty good here, but I've def had some insomnia.  We announced to my Grandparents at Thanksgiving dinner last night. The rest of the family that was there already knew but I think it was fun for everyone.  We're still keeping it under wraps with everyone else and work.  I'm getting really nervous about my NT scan on Wed.  Does anyone know how long it takes to get your results back usually?  I have an appt with my doctor about a week later so I'm presuming that's when we will get our results.

QOTW: We met in undergrad, we were both in leadership positions for a club we were in. We had to get together to do a budget proposal to the student government to fund our club.  He kept making excuses for us to hang out together, like inviting me over for dinner and purchase orders. It was cute!

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @twistsandturnsto2 Yay for last PIO!!!  Our NT scans are pretty close together too!  Good luck to you!  Do you know how long it will be before you get your results?

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @whoberry ~ I hope your NT scan goes well. And I hope you're able to relax this weekend and not worry about it too much (I know, easier said than done).
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @whoberry I've heard that the u/s part can last up to an hour sometimes. It just depends on how cooperative baby is. They did tell me to have a sugary drink before I come in, I guess to try to ensure LO is up and moving around. I totally forgot to ask about the results, so I have no idea! I'm getting a little nervous, too. I have no reason to think that something may be wrong, PAIF brain just adds so much stress sometimes!! I will make sure to give you a full report though :)

And I feel like we should have a party or something to celebrate my last shot, lol. Feels so strange to be finished with everything from the RE, sort of sad too. They were such a big part of this, ya know?
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi Ladies! I'm 8 weeks today :) I have an appt with my RE on Monday to see the heartbeat. I'm still a bit nervous but trying to enjoy being pregnant. I continue to feel hungry all the time but I have been getting a bitter aftertaste in my mouth no matter what I eat. I'm grateful, however, that I'm able to hold my food down...

QOTW: My hubby and I met through my cousin and family friend. We actually met a year prior to going on our first date. We met at a mutual friend's bday party but we always knew about each other through mutual friends. We met 11 years ago :)
    Been married for 4 and a half years :)
  • Hi everyone

Nothing new here. I'm 13 weeks yay. The morning sickness is still pretty bad. Really hope it's not going to be here til the end.

QOTW: we met at work.
  • 13wks2dys! Last post here! So glad everyone is well. I'm still pretty sick too. Maybe a smidge better, but my stomach is so upset as the day goes on. I'm in full on maternity jeans or elastic waist bands. Next apt isn't for 10 more days and I can't wait to see those sweet little things! It will make it all worth it! Starting to get a lot of handmedowns, which is fun.

QOTD: We met after an NBA game when I was still an NBA dancer. Strangely, we didn't go on our first date for a while due to my crazy schedule. When we did, he was so shy and didn't say much so I thought he wasn't interested. Then a month later, we tried again and he opened up and we were attached from then on. We met much later in life (32) but so glad we found each other!!

• Sorry I'm late!  We've had a busy week.  Tuesday was first OB appt!!!  I'm being treated as high risk due to prior pregnancies and my"advanced maternal age".  We did the harmony 21 test, and should know if we have a boy or girl on Christmas eve!!!
    Thanksgiving was very pleasant.  We had 16 people staying at our house, but it was very smooth and pleasant...which is shocking from our family!   We announced at thanksgiving during the prayer and my parents and grandmother took a moment to process it and then started bawling.  This is my fourth baby, but my DH's first/only. My other children are all teenagers. Everyone was very supportive and thrilled for my DH and I to have to be having a baby and not one comment about us being crazy for starting over.

QOTW: we met on Match.com in July 2004.  He was in the US doing a post doc program and we did a lot of chatting online but I avoided meeting in person because he was a little huskier then my tastes.   We finally met in person that November and haven't been apart a single day since we sat down for coffee in Starbucks- 9 years together last week and 8 years we've been married.
    ****Siggy Warning****

IVF Cycle #1 - 4/06/2013 -3dt of 2 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFN 
    IVF Cycle #2 - 7/18/2013- 3dt of 3 embryos.Froze one 3AA 6 Day Blast! - BFN
    IVF Cycle #3 - 9/15/2013 - 3dt of 4 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFP!!!
    10/7 - +HPT - Beta #1 10/10 - 72, Beta#2 10/14 - 518,Harmony 21 @ 12 weeks shows one very healthy little BOY!!

imageimage

• Hi everyone! 6wk5d today and counting down the days until our next ultrasound on Tuesday. Occasional nausea and tiredness but not too bad yet (lucky I guess, although the lack of symptoms still makes me nervous). My parents came for thanksgiving and they cried when we told them. They were so happy, and it seems more real having told someone!

DH and I met in grad school. We were in different programs but everyone took some first year classes together. He eventually worked up the nerve to ask me out, and we have been inseparable since our first date over 10 years ago!

DS born Jan 2010

TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)

Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013

BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium

Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158

5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey Ladies! Can you please add me to the check-ins? I am 7w&2d with twins. It still feels surreal to say that! Everything has been going well so far. Some nausea on and off over the past few weeks, but nothing too bad. I've been mainly having food aversions to basically everything but carbs. Not good!! I feel like my belly is already getting so big, and I shouldn't even have a bump yet! Maybe it's just from pigging out over TG weekend. Hope everyone had a happy turkey day! 

QOTW: DH and I were set up by his coworker (otherwise known as his "work wife"). She is married to my high school boyfriend. We have mutual friends, so I would see them occasionally over the years and got to know his wife. It was the first set up that not only did I not want to shoot myself, but I couldn't wait to see DH again! 

*****Siggy/Ticker Warning*****

Me (34)- no issues found MH (36)- MFI due to Vericocele. Straight to IVF w/ICSI 9/12, Antagonist. 9R, 7M, 5F = BFN c/p,  New RE for IVF #2- 1/13., Long Lupron. ER on 1/22 -10R, 9M, 9F. Transfer on hold due to overstimming. FET in Feb. 2 frozen blasts. Another BFN & another c/p. RPL testing all negative besides MTHFR gene, vericocle repair surgery 4/12/13-Bilateral Grade 3 Vericocele found & fixed, IVF #3 with PGS  4/13- 11R, 9M, 9F. Transferred 2 normal=BFN, 3 normal on ice. CCRM-here we come! ODWU-All test results normal. EPP in August. 21R, 20M, 19F. 12 blasts biopsied & frozen for CCS testing. Results showed 11 normal! FET Oct. 30. 2 5d 4AA blasts transferred. First ever BFP!!! Beta 1=216, Beta 2=870 1st U/S=It's TWINS!!! It's a BOY and a GIRL!! Everyone Welcome!!! 
                                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome @JSM0801! I will add you to the list next week.
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies!  7w2d today and feeling like I've been hit by a truck.  Nauseated 24/7 and so tired.  My first OB appointment is Wednesday.  The nurse didn't schedule me for an u/s, but if the OB doesn't decide to do one this week, I'll go back next week for one.  

QOTW:  We met at a party in college.  My drunk roommate locked me out of our dorm.  I didn't know where else to go but back to the party I just came from.  DH offered to let me sleep in his dorm room and he would crash with friends across the hall.  Instead, we stayed up talking all night long.  It's hard to believe that was 13 years ago.
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

This discussion has been closed.