June 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC Rob Ford style

Rob Ford has recently been flamed for his own confessions. Does anyone have any confessions that could top Mr.Fords? americans are welcome to play!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC Rob Ford style

• Options
    I worked at a popular Canadian chain in high school. One day I stole candy (or maybe nuts?) that we all ate behind the counter in the sports department. I still feel badly about it.

• Options
    It's going to be hard to top Rob Ford but here we go:

A long time ago in college a bunch of us left the bar and I was driving (drunk). A cop pulled us over and I insisted I hadn't been drinking. Somehow I convinced him that I was the DD and he let us go. I proceeded to drive us to a ski hill 20 min out of town and then back home after.
    Thank god I didn't kill anyone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In a break between classes in college I went with a couple classmates to smoke weed in a car and finished my classes kinda high.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• Options
    @libberluru, that is too funny. I drink to get through family functions so if my vodka was not vodka I would be pissed!

• Options
    @violet1183, I often think it was probably seeing more if I could get away with i, and with allowing you to weigh your own candy I am sure you are not the first, or last to do that!

• Options
    I have another one but this was only half my fault! It was Easter also and my SIL made 'special brownies' I knew they were special but I only ate  a piece of one  so I figured it wouldn't be  that bad. I was so loopy like I will never touch brownies again unless I know they are from a reputable source!!! I tried to act normal all through dinner and I failed horribly. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• Options
    I'm currently watching Jerry Springer "strippers make me happy" edition, that's pretty bad, right?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My hubby started vomiting last night at 12:30am from a bad kolache and all I could think of was getting him as far away from me and B as was possible. I directed him to a day bed with no sheets or blankets, good luck dude.

• Options
    In college DH drove his car from his hometown to mine during Christmas break. It snowed a ton- like 83 inches and buried his car like an igloo out in front of my parents house. One night we went out to a bar with my sister and her boyfriend and he said he had some herbal cigarettes, ahem, that we should try. We didn't have a place to smoke because it was my parents house and all so we went to the car in the snow. We were super stupid though and turned on the car to listen to music and have some heat. After about 20 mins my sister said she didn't feel well and got out with her bf. I wanted to stay and just take a nap, but DH said we should really get out and check on my sister. As soon as I stood up outside the car I blacked out. DH started throwing snow in my face and yelling my name until I came too. So yeah all four of us nearly died of carbon monoxide poisoning right in front of my house. Tailpipe was packed in snow. I was the smallest body so I seemed to get hit the hardest. We were all smart kids too and really good in general so this experience alone makes me so nervous to be the parent of a teenager. I still feel dumb and awful confessing that story.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"