December 2013 Moms
Options

40 weeks Sunday and a COLD :(

Really? I hadn't been sick all pregnancy. Now I'm on day 3...or 4 and my cold turned for the worse today. I can barely breath and feel horrible, as if i didnt already. (sorry to vent). I'm concerned about passing it to my LO when he's born. I see my doc again Tuesday if baby hasn't arrived. Wondering if anyone has/is experiencing a cold and labor and if it affected your LO?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 40 weeks Sunday and a COLD :(

• Options
    Well I'm 37w and have had a cold since 31w! It's a nightmare and I have serious anxiety about laboring and pushing while being so congested. I also don't want to get my baby sick. So I have no advice, just wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat since I have yet to kick this longest cold ever! Sorry!
  • Options
    I had a cold with my first.  I didn't notice much during labor and my baby didn't get it.  Breastfeeding helps keep most stuff from being passed to baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat!! And all of my family members are getting sick too! Ugh!
  • Options
    Thanks for chiming in ladies. Feel better! Hoping breast feeding helps keep baby from getting it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"