August 2012 Moms

UO?

Anybody? 

We all know mine... I don't like sweet potatoes or pie. 

Here's my real one: my BIL and SIL came to our Thanksgiving today with their week-old baby. I totally would have stayed home if I were them.  I told them to stay home and we'd just bring food to them.  I think everyone else made them feel like they needed to come.

Re: UO?

• I don't like Black Friday or whatever this is called now that it's thanksgiving still. The lines, rude people are not for me! We went to kholes for like 5 minutes tonight an I was over it.
  • I would rather pay full price than do the black Friday shit.

• Loading the player...
  • I've done Black Friday several times, and each time for me it's been organized and civil. Long lines, but eah. Maybe this town is just really chill. Last year I was done in 45 minutes, and I went to two stores in different parts of town. One was a Sam's Club, and the other a RadioShack. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Therefore, based on my experiences, I like Black Friday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I probably would have brought my one week old too. We brought Howell to my nephew's birthday on September 3 so he was almost two weeks old but I wouldn't have dreamed of staying home. I wouldn't judge either way but I totally get wanting to go to Thanksgiving dinner.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• I enjoyed spending the day with the in laws.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"