Preemies
Options

A Thanksgiving Thank You

KTZ17KTZ17 member
edited November 2013 in Preemies
When I woke up this morning I realized that NICU doctors and nurses have to work today and I thought of how thankful I am for them! I also wanted to say thank you to you ladies for all your advice and support. I hope you're with your LOs today, whether at home or still in the NICU. Happy Thanksgiving! Edited for typo

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
imageimage

Re: A Thanksgiving Thank You

• Options
    Oh yes!! We have so much to be thankful for. Our LO is 5 months today. What a wild ride it's been but I wouldn't change a thing. Happy thanksgiving to you and yours.

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @throw3ks happy 14 weeks to Ella and @lacijacques happy 5 months to your LO!! We sure do have a lot to be thankful for with these precious little ones. I am a total sap today.

imageimage
  • Options
    So cute Bromios!!!!

@KTZ17 I became a complete sap after giving birth and it hasn't stopped yet. I was scrolling through our videos and found one of the first time I met and held Carson and I bawled!!!! I had forgotten my hubby took video. I was medicated pretty heavily but it was amazing!!!!

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • Options
    Last year we were so concerned with ds because he was less than 6 months actual /4 adjusted and it was one of our first big outings (still kept it small). This year ds was running around and wrestling with his older cousins. It really blew my mind. So much to be thankful for.

And this board. I've found so much support and strength through you all. I could never thank you enough!
    imageimage

Our little hippo was as impatient as mom!

Hoping for a full 40 weeks!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"