Multiples
Options

Finally introducing myself :)

Hi everyone! I have been lurking around this board for a few weeks now and wanted to finally introduce myself. I am almost 13 weeks pregnant with twins from IUI/injectables. We had tried for about 2.5 years to get pregnant and we got these little babies on our last try at IUI and we are truly excited that it worked for us, we only had 2 follicles this round and I guess they both decided they wanted to stick around. We had previously done IUI with 4 follicles and were not too sure that we would get both out of this round. I was pretty much convinced that we were only having one, but I guess I know I can't trust that instinct haha. We were lucky enough to have appointments every week until now so its going to be weird not seeing those sweet babies for another month. I hope to get to know everyone and be able to post more and get lots of twin advice :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Finally introducing myself :)

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!
                         My fraternal twin boys. Born Sept 2013.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations!!!

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Me: 33 DH: 36 Unexplained IF
    First pregnancy - DS 01-Apr-09;
    3rd cycle Clomid/IUI after 2 years TTC
    TTC #2 since ~June 2010
    IUI #1 & 2 - Clomid/IUI - BFN
    IUI #3 &4 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFN
    IUI #5 - Gonal-F/Ovidrel and IUI -- BFP!!
    EDD: March 22, 2013
    It's triplets!!

• Options
    Congrats !
    Dee
    DS - 40W6D - Oct 2004
    DS - 41W4D - March 2007
    GGG - 33W6D - July 2008
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! :)
  • Options
    Congrats! We did IVF. We had 5 follicles (I've had a tubal and that's why we did IVF- we have 6 children from no meds) and only 4 matured and retrieved. 3 made it and transferred and produced twins. My betas were low at the start, so for a month we thought one. When we found out twins, I can honestly say- we were shocked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"