December 2013 Moms
Options

good day taking a nose dive

Woke up to DH cooking bacon and eggs.  Brought my oldest to the orthodontist and she had a great checkup.  Went to the chiropractor, got a massage on one of those tables with a belly hole so I could lay on my stomach and got an amazing back massage.  We were getting ready to have a fauxgiving tonight with turkey meatloaf, boxed stuffing and mashed potatoes.... and all of a sudden I'm a puke monster!  And I have tix to go see Hunger Games in an hour and a half with SIL.  I hope I feel better soon! 

imageimage

Re: good day taking a nose dive

• Options
    Oh that sucks! I hope you get better soon too! Also jealous you're going to see Hunger Games! Have fun :)
    Welcome Lily Anna!
    photo 1456712_10152106342897743_1211250038_nTB_zps917a6c9a.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! Feel better!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, that sucks. I hope you feel better soon.

I'm also jealous you are going to see the hunger games. I can't wait to see it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon because Catching Fire was amazing!!

All of this. It is too awesome to miss. The previews are super long so if your a little late you probable wont miss anything.
  • Options
    Holy crap! My husband loves turkey loaf and does the same thing with the sides ( all boxed) lol lol I don't know how you guys do it. But let me tell you something last year he smoked a turkey loaf and it was pretty amazing ! He had to defrost it ( which it looked super disgusting at that point ) reform it in some tin foil and wha la ! Smoked turkey loaf
  • Options
    The fauxgiving was only because my oldest will be with my XH on Turkey day and wanted to do this - all her suggestion! 

I went to the movie.  So worth it!  I didn't even get up to pee.  That tells you something!

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"