February 2014 Moms
Options

Furbaby check in

Liberty, my furbaby is obsessed with my bump. If I am sitting down she will find a way to lean against it or put her head on it. Normally I love all the snuggles but I'm trying to finish up a project for work and she is making it very difficult to type. What's your furbaby or furbabies up to today?

Re: Furbaby check in

• Options
    2 are napping. 1 is being crazy as usual. Here's a picture from me swaddling her the other night. She loved it lol

Haha! That's good practice for LO! I may or may not have tried to practice my prefold skills on my dog... she may or may not have liked it ;-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My pups love the baby so much, but my kitty-baby isn't thrilled. I was cuddling her and the baby moved so she is terrified of me now.
    February 2014 siggy challenge (Feb 2014 BMB): Ugly Cry

• Options
    I stepped on dog poo yesterday and my cat smelled it on my shoe... Shane has hissed at me like 4 times today. We're currently not getting along lol
    I'm a sinner saved by grace and a child of the Attitude Era (Oh you didn't know?!?)
    #OurBoyD-Bryan #TeamCrossRhodes #KnowYourRoll #ShutYourMouth 
    DD#1: 9/3/2004 Noelle Catherine
    DD#2: 1/26/2014 Faith Preston
    DC(dear cat?? lol): 6/5/2009 Shane Fitzgerald Kennedy
    I married my best friend <3 DH is my knight in shining armor! 

• Options
    Dexter likes to snuggle up as close as possible at my side, using the bump as a head rest while he purrs like a demon - LO must like it too as he/she always gets super wriggly :)

Currently the bump snuggler is outside with his little ginger friend who lives over the road - they're best buds, even eat out of each others food bowls and cuddly up together. SOOO cute that he's got his own best friend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"