Pregnant after IF
Options

Menstrual type cramping in the 3rd tri

Does anyone else have menstrual type low, mild cramping in the third trimester? Given I am on bed rest and they are worried about preterm labor I am over analyzing everything! I did have an internal exam at my appointment yesterday so I'm not sure if that's part of it. So what do you think, typical symptom maybe stretching, or do you thinking I should call and ask the nurse at my OBs office? Any input would be appreciated!
Me:30 low AMH; DH:30 MFI (count, motility, morphology)
2 rounds clomid 100 mg -BFN
IUI#1- 25 mg clomid- July 2012= BFN!
IUI #2 August = BFN!
IUI #3 September = BFN!

IVF #1 November - converted to IUI #4 due to poor response = BFN
IVF #1.2 February- converted to IUI #5 due to poor response = BFN
IVF #1.3 April- micro dose Lupron flare with HGH; 14R, 13M, 11F! Transfer of 1 day 5 blast on 4/30, 4 frosties. BFP! Beta #1 9dp5dt= 179; Beta #2 11dp5dt= 442; Beta #3 4106 Stick baby stick!!

*trying to keep hope*

Re: Menstrual type cramping in the 3rd tri

• Options
    Thanks! I find it really hard to tell what is concerning and what is typical sometimes!
    Me:30 low AMH; DH:30 MFI (count, motility, morphology)
    2 rounds clomid 100 mg -BFN
    IUI#1- 25 mg clomid- July 2012= BFN!
    IUI #2 August = BFN!
    IUI #3 September = BFN!

IVF #1 November - converted to IUI #4 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.2 February- converted to IUI #5 due to poor response = BFN
    IVF #1.3 April- micro dose Lupron flare with HGH; 14R, 13M, 11F! Transfer of 1 day 5 blast on 4/30, 4 frosties. BFP! Beta #1 9dp5dt= 179; Beta #2 11dp5dt= 442; Beta #3 4106 Stick baby stick!!

*trying to keep hope*

• Options
    I felt some mild menstrual-like cramps last night, but they went away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I may be late to post, but menstural like cramping could be contractions. I had preterm labor with my last pregnancy, very pre term and it did not end well. I ignored my cramps and assumed it was Braxton hicks and had an apt the next day. At my apt the next day I was 5 c, dilated. I don't think there is enough awareness of what contractions feel like, so I would call.

Me:34 PCOS, one kinked tube, low thyroid.
    DH:39 lower than average count.
    Married 2006. 3 failed IUIs and countless BFNs.
    ~IVF#1: July 2012~
    7/10 Retrieval: 16r, 14f w/ICSI. 7/15 ET: Transfered 2. 4 frosties.< Poas faint+ 4dp5dt.>
    Beta#1 (8dp5dt): 138. Beta#2 (10dp5dt): 355.
    u/s#1: (19dp5dt) 8/3/12 one sac, two yolks! Beta 8,000
    u/s#2: two strong heartbeats! EDD 4/2/12
    Boy/girl fraternal mono/di twins-- lost our sweet baby girl at 22 weeks due to SIUGR
    Preterm labor at 23 weeks 4 days, lost our sweet baby boy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"