Serendipity117 = April 28th
SpitsNGiggles = May 11th
Rainydayluck = May 15th
Cheekers2010 = July 10th

Questions:

How many weeks are you?

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date?

Milestones/ questions/ vents?

QOTW:  Have you come up with a name for baby?  Are you keeping it a secret or telling everyone?  How did you come up with the name?

Bonus: Bump pic!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD 11/27/13

• 21 weeks, 3 days

Team Blue (again)

DH felt baby kick for the first time over the weekend =)  I've been having some pelvic pain.  It hurts every time I get up from sitting or laying down.  The OB says it's normal though.  It sucks.

We have come up with a name, but we are keeping it a secret this time.  With DS, we told everyone his name as soon as we found out he was a boy.  We want to keep it a secret this time so that we have something that's just for us.  DS knows and I'm just hoping he doesn't tell.  Baby's first name is a name we really liked - not too common, but not uneek.  We chose a middle name that starts with the same letter as DH's little brother who passed away when they were little.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How many weeks are you?  23 weeks 1 day

Boy, Girl, or Team Green?  U/S date? BOY!

Milestones/ questions/ vents?
    This week I have a question. For those who had a girl in their previous pregnancy, and are having a boy now, has anyone said asked their OB about size differences or have any experience with birth size differences between boys and girls?

Courtney was 8lbs 6 oz at birth so a good size. At the A/S this little one at times appeared to be measuring a week and half or so ahead (which i know can be off). I did ask the OB that afternoon and she said boys are typically bigger then girls at birth and that they will be part of my extra ultrasound at 34 or so weeks to measure and see how baby is growing.

So my sister chimes in with... its not that bad (her daughter was only 6lb 6oz and her son 7lbs 11oz) I was like not bad! That is over a pound.. that is like me going from an 8lbs 6oz to 9lbs 11oz! 

Thoughts?

QOTW:  Have you come up with a name for baby?  Are you keeping it a secret or telling everyone?  How did you come up with the name?

Naming seems even harder this time. I don;t mind sharing what I refer to as our name of the day, so far DH and I are not fully agreed on a name but I hope to nail one day by Christmas.
    imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • We need to see bumps!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • I'll wait until this Wednesday since I'm so late. I'll even provide a bump pic as penance, lol.
    imageimage
  • Hey :) I am currently 9w 4 days :) DD is July 4th :)
    <3 Cathrine 24 from Norway - Mommy and Married <3

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath Graduation tickers
  • Ill jump in on wed with a pic and all too :)
  • I had my baby girl on 11/27.  I will post a picture of her soon in another post.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jax63081 said:
    I had my baby girl on 11/27.  I will post a picture of her soon in another post.

congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"