August 2011 Moms
Options

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm feeling thankful....

I probably won't be on tomorrow, so wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Hope you and your families have great food, good fun, and make some wonderful memories :)

What's everyone feeling thankful for this year?

I'm feeling very, very thankful for my family's health.  We've had some illness in my family (parents and siblings....some serious, some less so) over the past two years, and I'm so grateful that everyone is in good health right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Happy Thanksgiving! I'm feeling thankful....

• Options
    I'm thankful that DD and I are both okay after the car accident this afternoon. I was turning left pulling out of the daycare parking lot and the sunset was in my eyes and I didn't see the white truck in the lane closest to me until he was RIGHT in front of me and I was already pulling out. The front end has quite a bit of damage but no one was hurt. And that's the most important part.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad you both are ok Jen.

I am thankful for my DH and baby bear. They both are so important to me :x I am also thankful for our family&friends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"