April 2013 Moms
Options

crawling

anyone still not crawling?

I feel like Paige is super close and can go backwards no problem, but still hasn't figured it out...

Re: crawling

• Options
    Our girls have no interest in crawling crawling. But they're fast as heck at army crawling!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No crawling here. Cam gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were told that babies don't really start crawling until 10 months and not to be concerned until then if baby isn't crawling.

• Options
    No crawling here of any type. Just circles.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ty Henry still has no interest in crawling. He will act like he wants to try but he doesn't do it. He is pretty laid back and wants to just chill out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No crawling, but lots of standing with support.

• Options
    no crawling yet ! but she army crawls all over the house and up the stairs 
  • Options

we aren't.  I prefer it this way.  The less mobile he is, the more peace of mind I have.

This. Addison has been crawling since 7 months and it's not cute and fun (well, it is kinda) but I cannot relax for 5 seconds. Somedays I wish she would go back to being immobile
  • Options
    None at all. But, she's one of the "babies" of the group - won't be 7 months old till Saturday.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No crawling or rocking. She can move from side to side with her arms (kinda an army crawl) and pushes up really high with her arms.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just barrel roll to get where we need to go;)
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    No crawling here. Gets on all fours and looks like he's about to crawl.. But then just rolls over or rocks.
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    None at all. But, she's one of the "babies" of the group - won't be 7 months old till Saturday.
    Same here!
  • Options
    Tummy off the floor crawling, nope. He does army crawl very fast though and rock. I'm starting to think that's all he wants to do. Lol

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No crawling, but getting there. She is also one of the youngest on here, as well. She won't be 7 months until Monday. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    No crawling for DS either. DD didn't crawl until she was almost 11 months old. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    No crawling here! She holds herself in a plank position. Rocks herself on all fours. Pushes herself backwards with her arms when laying on belly
  • Options
    no crawling here...wont hardly be on her belly long enough to figure it out. She can scoot on her butt if she wants.  She loves to stand with my hands though!

• Options
    Much like PP no crawling but can go in circles like crazy and crawls backwards :)  She rocks back and forth a lot. As cute as she is I am okay with still waiting a little before crawling.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Not yet. It's funny to me that so many people will ask how old then how many teeth then say I bet your running after her. But then when they find out she's 7 months no teeth and not crawling they act like she's behind.
  • Options
    we aren't.  I prefer it this way.  The less mobile he is, the more peace of mind I have.

Same here

• Options
    No crawling but lots of going in reverse still and crashing into things, and Warner is a "big kid" of the group, 8.5 months
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    We call that one "upside down reverse crawling"... yeah gravity doesn't exist in our house apparently
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    We just barrel roll to get where we need to go;)
    Haha this is definitely us too.  She tries SO hard to crawl, and gets mad that isn't just happening, so she flings herself over and away we go.  So nope, no crawling here either.  She does love to stand up with support though.
  • Options
    No crawling here. Still pushing backwards and in circles and rocking back and forth on his hands and knees.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    Not even close. She's 8 months today. I've been telling her not to crawl because the baby proofing with a 3 yo's and 7 yo's toys all over is going to be a big pita.

DD1 and DD2 both started army crawling at 8 months and all out crawling at 8.5 months.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    BellaBean76BellaBean76 member
    edited November 2013
    @skidderdo could your son be any cuter?!? I just can't stand it;)
  • Options
    No crawling here yet either. Ava just started getting on all fours and rocking, otherwise army/ inch worm crawling is what we got. Not complaining though ;)
  • Options
    Not actual crawling up on hands and knees but he has become very speedy with army crawling. I can't relax for a second!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    arschm02 said:
    No crawling here. Still pushing backwards and in circles and rocking back and forth on his hands and knees.
    This is us too.
    Over-40 parents...what we lack in vigor, we make up for with cunning.
  • Options
    Just army crawling. Ava didn't crawl until 9 months...and then walked at 11.5 months. Totally not ready for that yet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"