1st Trimester
Options

Baby #3 Is On It's Way!!

Cycle/Month: 4/4 

What we did: Our timing this month really wasn't great so I was completely convinced it wasn't going to happen this time around.  I ddin't keep track of CM as well this month, and I'm not really sure when I O'd, but I think we managed to BD on O (based on what little data I collected on FF)  

Testing: I got a really really faint line yesterday with FMU on the Walmart 88 cent test, so I tried again today with FMU on a FRER - Two pink lines almost instantly!

Symptoms: Really, not much! I've been pretty gassy lately, and I've been exhausted, but I thought that was from working a regular 9-5 and running my own photography business (which has been BUSY BUSY lately) and being a wife, mom, chauffeur, maid, etc... Apparently not!

How I told DH: I showed him the test yesterday morning with the very faint 2nd line, and he said it didn't count.  He told me to wait a week and retest, but I just couldn't wait.  I tested again this AM, and right before he left for work, I showed it to him. He was excited and so was I!

We are super excited to welcome baby #3 into our family, but we are nervous about relearning how to have a newborn since our two are 7 and 5 years old now.  We also have a few things, logistically, to figure out, but we've got about 8 months to deal with it.

EDD: August 3rd, which is my oldest son's birthday!  That's a crazy time of year for us (DH Bday in mid-July, our anniversary at the end of July, DS bday 8/3 and my bday is 8/7) 

The Mush I learned so much from the ladies over in TTGP, although I didn't post much. We are waiting to tell anyone at least for a week, just to let the news sink in for us. This may be our last pregnancy, so I am really looking forward to enjoying every minute of it!
Anniversary
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker
  DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image

Re: Baby #3 Is On It's Way!!

• Options
    Congratulations!! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are having #3 as well!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! This is our third too :-)

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• Options
    Congrats & welcome!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    On our way to baby#2!  Praying for a healthy and happy delivery next June!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Like you, it has been a while since I've been pregnant since my son is 10 and my daughter is almost 7.  We will need some refresher training but it is fun getting to know the pregnancy routine again.  Still shocked I'm pregnant so soon after we started trying but looking forward to meeting the new baby sometime around August 6.
    Laura
    Married to my Middle School Sweetheart Since 9-23-2000
    Dominic Riley 10-8-2003  Abigail Mackenzie 3-30-2007
    Excited to meet Baby Boy #3 in August, 2014
  • Options
    Congratulations! I am due on Aug 1st with our third too:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats,
    We also look forward to welcoming baby #3! We have a 5yo boy & a 3 1/2 yo girl & were due with this baby July 30th. This was def unepected but we already actually started telling everyone bc were super ecited & its weird Im not getting much positive feedback. people are making me feel like weve ruined our family. were not well off but we both work hard and this baby is certainly a blessing not a burden. Feeling down and not sure how to ignore the negativity coming from people I love.
  • Options
    @Poppyseed14 Congrats on #3! I'm sorry you're not getting positive feedback from your friends and family.  I hope they change their point of view soon. They have to remember it's your family and your baby, not theirs, and they should be happy for you guys.  Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All Welcome

• Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words. When I told one of my work friends she actually said "are you guys going to keep it?" Im still in shock... um OF COURSE!
  • Options
    Wow! What a terrible thing to say.  Just because they wouldn't have three kids, doesn't mean you shouldn't want to! I think if someone every said that to me, I'd flip my lid! I am so sorry :(
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
    All Welcome

• Options
    Congrats!  I too tested on the same days as you with the same results.  This is baby #3 for us and we are due on the same day.  I also did not think it was happening for us this month for the same reasons so I was shocked to see the positive signs...so weird you wrote my current story!  Congrats!
    Praying this little one sticks!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"