November 2013 Moms

How do I post a birth announcement?

Obviously it my first such post, but I'm unable to locate the feature using my mobile. My squishy came on Monday and my brain in to tired.
TIA,

Answers

• I don't understand...what's your question..? You post a birth story the same way you post any discussion topic. And on the announcement post, you just comment with your info.

image   image
    image    image

• Loading the player...
  • This may come off bitchy, but why would you want your first post to be your birth story? I'm sorry, but I have no clue who you are. I've spent 9+ months getting to know these ladies. I've cried, laugh, and vent with these women. I really don't care to hear a story from a stranger. I think it's weird you would want to share. On that note congrats on your LO.
    I kinda get it - at least I can understand people who are new parents and all of a sudden looking for people in the same situation.

IMO it's much more understandable than the people who were intro-ing at 8.5 mo pregnant, like the first 8 months didn't matter or something.

OP - as PPs said -  you just post it :)
  • Why post a birth story to internet strangers? Because in real life, people don't ask about the birth and if they do, they don't want to hear all the glorious (or grueling) details that led up to the birth. It's so important to share your story to whomever will listen. Retelling your story helps you process what happened. What we as mamas went through before our babies arrived does matter, and it's not all and only about a safe delivery.

Share your story here, place a copy of your baby's birth story in his baby book, and tell them over and over their Birth Day story as they grow up.
  • CFox815 said:
    I have only seen her "love" posts when trolls call us bullies. So, yes, I have seen her name but not in a positive way.
    dangitall - I don't pay attention to people who just "love" stuff, so I figured she was new.
  • Ladies, due to sleep deprivation I wasn't thinking clearly, and I was able to post the Birth announcement.

It's fine, I've introduce myself back in March, I never posted a question because I did not have any, I mostly answered if I felt I can help support the OP, or liked, congrat etc.

Like I've said in previous posts, thank you to those sharing experiences, offering support and positive thoughts!
    God bless you all and the wonderful squishes we brought in this world!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"