Stay at Home Moms
Options

So, Disneyland is kind of awesome.

I was not expecting such awesomeness. The last time I went I was 5, and I don't remember thinking it was all that great. Well, scratch that memory. It's either improved a whole bunch or I was a weird kid, or maybe both, but we just got back and I have to say that I am feeling kind of dazzled. I totally could have done another day. And now I want to go back, darn it.

Re: So, Disneyland is kind of awesome.

• Options
    I love Disneyland. We have passes and went three weeks ago, but I am dying to go again. We will definitely go in December with all three of us, and we may even go just the two of us for a date night.
    Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    JMC11511 said:
    I love Disneyland. We have passes and went three weeks ago, but I am dying to go again. We will definitely go in December with all three of us, and we may even go just the two of us for a date night.
    Honestly, I don't think I would love it if I could go all the time. I guess that's odd, but I'm kind of glad it takes some planning for us.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it!! And I go all the time haha. Which hotel did you stay at?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's so great :)

We personally love California Adventure most right now with such young kids. So many "kiddie" rides that are very close together and much more shade!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    LO has been 6 times already! He's almost 8 months old lol
  • Options
    I've never been to Disneyland, only Disney World, but I feel exactly the same way about it! For some reason they really are able to make it feel "magical", even for grown-ups.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's so great :)

We personally love California Adventure most right now with such young kids. So many "kiddie" rides that are very close together and much more shade!
    I'm with you and that.  We really enjoyed California Adventure. 
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"