February 2013 Moms
Options

Wine!

Currently on my third glass...

I'm a literacy coach for a school district, so I don't have work tomorrow. We're leaving tomorrow to travel for Thanksgiving. DH took us out for dinner tonight at my fave local place...and I'm continuing the cocktails. 

Anyone else with me?

View Full Size Image
BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

Re: Wine!

• Options
    I had a glass and a half! I teach sixth grade and have half a day tomorrow. Normally I just have one glass but there was a titch left in the box (no judgment) so I helped myself!

I've taken to having one glass a night instead a few at once on less days. I feel very European!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    Yess, I used to teach 6th grade English/Language Arts! And I do not judge about the box. Can we talk about Target's box wine? Ah-maze.  :\">

View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Count me in! But all I've got are weakly wine coolers.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I just had the other half of that beer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @TarheelMama202 I teach 6th grade English!

Ummm I'm 10000 shades green with envy that you can get box wine at Target!!!! I live at Target but in MA you can't sell alcohol in regular stores. Boooooo!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    lol Ms. Most Likely to Be Drinking Wine was not actually having any last night. I had to take a benadryl and those two don't dance well together haha.
  • Options
    Target has boxed wine?!? How do I not know about this!?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Drea926 and @BrewerFan86 yes! I can't believe your Target doesn't sell wine. I would fall apart. They make every type of wine PLUS red and white sangria in a box. It's basically a juice box for grown ups. And they make two sizes. One is equivalent to two bottles of wine, and one is equal to four bottles. I'll let you take a guess at which one I purchase most frequently.

I should totally ship you guys some!

View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"